Adama Traore

mwj

I think the stage of him talking to Barca has long passed.

In the sense that he's got 1.9 feet out the door on the way to us, or just out the door?

Would he offer more than Nzogbia???

I've never seen Traore play, but I can assure you the answer to your question is yes.

We could put one of the training cones out and it would offer more.

Where is the photo of my pet brick when I need it....

here?

pet_brick.gif

That's the one, only I'm not sure why Stevo is holding it. :)

Anyway that brick offers more than N'Zogbia.

:crylaugh:

I'm not sure why I'm being compared to Father Jack, but it made me lol anyway :D

Where is the photo of my pet brick when I need it....

here?

pet_brick.gif

That's the one, only I'm not sure why Stevo is holding it. :)

Anyway that brick offers more than N'Zogbia.

It would offer more defensively that's for sure. I can see it getting in a few solid stops and tackles. Sign it up! #concretebrick

Am I missing something..... We're all getting excited about potentially signing a second string player (not even first team reserve) from Barca? Is this not on a par with someone like Josh McEachran from a few years ago?

Yeah, because second string Barca is of the same quality as Chelsea's reserves from years ago.

Or not.

• Like 1

Apparently Liverpool comin back in for him after we tried to sort it quickly. Being used a bit?

Only place I've seen this mentioned was in The Telegraph rumours page yesterday. The Liverpool Echo confirmed that Liverpool aren't interested in him. 

Am I missing something..... We're all getting excited about potentially signing a second string player (not even first team reserve) from Barca? Is this not on a par with someone like Josh McEachran from a few years ago?

Did you not watch the mandatory YouTube video?!

Â