Adama Traore

mwj

Sure medicals are done at bodymoor aswell..we have our own club doctors ffs

nope, richards had his medical at the hospital in question. adebayor was booked in twice for medicals the other week and didnt turn up to either. Only time will tell, but i assure you everytime he tells me about the medicals the players sign within days. 

Whatever happened to Cambiasso?

Barcelona B winger Adama (19) underwent this morning medical tests at Aston Villa. Transfer to the English club will be announced soon. [md]

Barcelona sources deny reports about Adama being sold without a buy-back option. It will be a sale, no loan, but with buy-back option. [md]

Sure medicals are done at bodymoor aswell..we have our own club doctors ffs

nope, richards had his medical at the hospital in question. adebayor was booked in twice for medicals the other week and didnt turn up to either. Only time will tell, but i assure you everytime he tells me about the medicals the players sign within days. 

Whatever happened to Cambiasso?

Signed for Olympiacos.

Barcelona B winger Adama (19) underwent this morning medical tests at Aston Villa. Transfer to the greatest English club will be announced soon. [md]

Barcelona sources deny reports about Adama being sold without a buy-back option. It will be a sale, no loan, but with buy-back option of £32.5 million. [md]

There were a couple of points missing from those quotes that I've fixed!

• Like 3

Barcelona B winger Adama (19) underwent this morning medical tests at Aston Villa. Transfer to the greatest English club will be announced soon. [md]

Barcelona sources deny reports about Adama being sold without a buy-back option. It will be a sale, no loan, but with buy-back option of £32.5 million. [md]

There were a couple of points missing from those quotes that I've fixed!

thought my screen was a bit dirty there at first.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff  4m4 minutes ago

Barcelona sources deny reports about Adama being sold without a buy-back option. It will be a sale, no loan, but with buy-back option. [md]

e63986236fd9e37cc50d3a5c04461690.gif

Don't be concerned BOF, we've got our own get-out clause that everyone seems to have forgotten about.

Imagine 2-3 years from now:

Traore is leaving Premier League defenders for dead. The Spanish papers start suggesting that Barcelona are thinking of buying him back. Timothy goes to training ahead of schedule, has a few words in Clarky's shell-like and bam, there's the deal breaker or, should I say, leg breaker. Barca move on to plan B - the new, best player to come out of Brazil since Neymar, for £50m and, a year later, Traore returns to the Villa first team and commences running defenders ragged again - simples! ;)

I don't know, that apparent buy-out clause isn't to bad. Your stupid to think Barcelona would let him go without some sort of future purchase option for him, might not have gotten into the Barca first team but playing in the Premier League might help develop the lad into a real star. Only 19 after all.

Makes sense to me. 

So why doesn't every club add a buy-back clause when selling on a potentially good player?  May aswell have the option after all.  It seems like Barça take the piss a bit with that option.  I still say its legality is on shaky ground and it would be interesting to see it properly challenged.

Â