Adama Traore

mwj

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Needs to learn to be a footballer and we will have a good player on our hands 

Yep.

He has bundles of pace but he needs to see a pass more.

Yes he can take it round people but if he laid the ball off and let someone play him in behind he'd be lethal. But he just gets his head down and runs.

He could be a superstar. But he has a lot to learn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep.

He has bundles of pace but he needs to see a pass more.

Yes he can take it round people but if he laid the ball off and let someone play him in behind he'd be lethal. But he just gets his head down and runs.

He could be a superstar. But he has a lot to learn.

Agreed. But you would think that if he was ever going to learn the importance of passing a football it would have been at Barcelona.  My worry is that if they couldn't manage to drum it in to him, maybe no one can.

35 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I don't think I've ever seen a player who can accelerate as quickly as he can from a standstill, and that includes Walcott. It's ridiculous, but he still needs to know when to pass the ball.

I dont think the guy Ake is even that slow and he strolled past him like he was having an evening jog

Think today showed why he is with us and not barca. When HE has the ball he is very skilful and effective, but without the ball I have never seen anyone so lazy. Just stood there, even in the centre circle... Also why did him and Sinclair swap sides? He came on torched their left back and then moved to the left? Made no sense.

His individual skill is awesome.....he would better suited doing ball juggling skills at half time and entertaining the crowd.

his contribution to team affairs.....I won't bother going there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

His individual skill is awesome.....he would better suited doing ball juggling skills at half time and entertaining the crowd.

Beat the full back, got a few crosses in and won a couple of free kicks. Who was doing more?

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not enough sideways passes?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Not enough sideways passes?

I recall him making 1 pass, sideways or otherwise. If this kid could learn the merits of a "give and go" he'd be scary. It's difficult to decide if he's just greedy or doesn't trust his team mates to do anything with the ball, once he's passed it.

3 minutes ago, New_Jersey_Villa said:

I recall him making 1 pass, sideways or otherwise. If this kid could learn the merits of a "give and go" he'd be scary. It's difficult to decide if he's just greedy or doesn't trust his team mates to do anything with the ball, once he's passed it.

I dont trust them to do anything with the ball.

Â