Adama Traore

mwj

Surely with a good week of training we've got to play him from the start v Swansea?

I think that will help Jack actually...having someone on the other side of the pitch who has pace and is direct and can take away a defender or two.

It's one of the few hopes I still have of this season...I want to see Traore and Grealish in the same team for 4-5 games. If we still can't create or score goals, then we are fcuked.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Bit of a one trick pony. Needs to learn to pass and move. Can't take on the whole team each time. Beat your man and swing a cross in. He just tries to take him on or dribble too much 

• Like 1

I'm signing up to the play him up front campaign. Defenders nightmare and can only make the decision to shoot or take man on and shoot. Whereas on the wing he sometimes tries to take the whole team on when a pass maybe on.

Can't be any worse than our other "strikers".

Would win a shit load of penalties. 

Edited by supernova26

I'm signing up to the play him up front campaign. Defenders nightmare and can only make the decision to shoot or take man on and shoot. Whereas on the wing he sometimes tries to take the whole team on when a pass maybe on.

Can't be any worse than our other "strikers".

Would win a shit load of penalties. 

Im willing to leave it up to the new manager to get the best out of him.  Surely only days away now!

Club should make a video biography of Charles N'Zogbia's career at Aston Villa as a cautionary tale. There's no future for players who cough up possession every time they have it. Fortunately he's better than CNZ, but he has to cut out the dead end runs.

That goes for our entire team. The coughing up possession part I mean.

he is a green bannana you see a lot of these lads who are fast and skillfull but not very intelligent come into the game at a young age who just play like theyre in the playground they don't know when to just give it and move into space.

We could have spent the 7 million on Aaron Lennon who's had it coached into him already.

But the board would rather gamble with the unknowns.

A good manager will make him a class act. But admittedly it will take time. He would make it at Arsenal, though not here at this present time, not a chance, bit of a waste really. I mean im starting to wonder what tactically Sherwood is asking of him. It seems he is just leaving him to do what he does, but at the moment its not working.

Is he even listening to Sherwood, like is he too big a star coming from barca for a amateur like Shewood to coach??

At times on Saturday it was like watching a rugby player, just running straight ahead for a couple of yards straight into a tackle. The fact that teams double up on him doesn't really seem to open up any space for other players because he won't pass it.

Â