Adama Traore

mwj

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Hopefully it will be just a loan.

Hopefully. I still think he could be a major threat. 

Surely Boro wouldn't spend money on a player with an injury record like that? 

30 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Hopefully it will be just a loan.

Hopefully we can get some of the money back we wasted on him by selling him. I doubt that will happen though and we will probably have to subsidise his huge wages in a loan move.

• Like 1

Made of glass, no awareness, doesn't pass, and a billy big bollocks. 

Genuine question, apart from the ability to run really fast, what have people seen in this guy? I'd be delighted if we could swap the guy with the bloke from Middlesbrough, and I've never even seen the kid play. 

5 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Looking like a swap deal with a adomah due at BH tomorrow..

The journo who's ITK graeme Bailey has said the deals are unrelated. Player swap deals rarely happen. A lot of fans don't seem to realise this. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

The journo who's ITK graeme Bailey has said the deals are unrelated. Player swap deals rarely happen. A lot of fans don't seem to realise this. 

LOL funny isn't it. The type of people who ask for swap deals when you are selling something on gumtree.

I think this will go through as a permanent transfer for around about or maybe just under what we paid for him.

Didn't get to play anywhere near enough for me to form an opinion of him sadly. 

Looked a real threat at times, shame didn't have he players around to support him and allow him to have freedom of movement, I think if allowed to do what he wanted in final third he could've been a real threat.

10 hours ago, av1 said:

Made of glass, no awareness, doesn't pass, and a billy big bollocks. 

Genuine question, apart from the ability to run really fast, what have people seen in this guy? I'd be delighted if we could swap the guy with the bloke from Middlesbrough, and I've never even seen the kid play. 

He does have some incredible skill too.  If you watch the things he was doing at Barca including his goal for the first team you can't deny the natural talent is there.  His delivery looked pretty good too.  Even in the fleeting moments he had with us he did create things.  I just don't think it's going to work out for lots of reasons.

Â