Adama Traore

mwj

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I absolutely love RDMs no nonsense stance on this. As I said earlier, it seems he turned up to the match late, got disciplined/dropped then threw his toys out the pram.

Acting like Billy Big bollox. So either he moves on, or apologises and starts over. 

Sink or swim mofo!

Couldn't agree more. Without going over old ground, (and OT) my worries about RDM, regarding team building and his ability to deal with some of our trouble makers are actually proving to be 2 of his strengths. 

Very impressed with his management so far.  

3 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

To think some people wanted Pearson because RDM is too soft... Love the no nonsense from the Italian, proper ruthless. 

Pearson would have strangled Adama ;)

• Like 3

On 8/18/2016 at 18:21, StewieGriffin said:

Be interesting to see where he ends up - cant imagine he'll have impressed "bigger" clubs enough to earn a move

a lot of money being thrown about that maybe a mid-tier Premier League team could take a risk as cant imagine we asking for too much. maybe Southampton or team like that could buy him 

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

a lot of money being thrown about that maybe a mid-tier Premier League team could take a risk as cant imagine we asking for too much. maybe Southampton or team like that could buy him 

Amazed that Barcelona haven't activated the buy back clause in order to rush him into the first team playing at the level where a player of his enormous standing in world football deserves to be. 

Perhaps they didn't offer him a personal chauffeur to transport him to the match on time. 

• Like 1

A young player who presumably is now billy big bollox and doesn't want to play for this great club?  Totally agree with RDM leaving him out and hope we now find a buyer.  Also agree with a previous poster that Burke at Forest would be a quality replacement.

I'm hoping he leaves quickly so we can get a good replacement in.

Could've done with someone on the bench today who could provide a bit of pace, if he doesn't want to be that player fine but really hope he does leave quickly if that is the case so we can replace him with someone who wants to be here and is in line with our quality of signings so far.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I'm hoping he leaves quickly so we can get a good replacement in.

Could've done with someone on the bench today who could provide a bit of pace, if he doesn't want to be that player fine but really hope he does leave quickly if that is the case so we can replace him with someone who wants to be here and is in line with our quality of signings so far.

Absolutely agree with this.

He's the type of player you'd love to bring on in a game like today's.  That said, his heart clearly isn't in it and I'd be worried that he'd just as likely not cover his man and leave a gap leading to a goal from the opposition as I'd be hopeful of him having a positive impact.  So the sooner we can get rid of him, bring some money in and invest it elsewhere, the better.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Not on the bench saturday so I assume we'll never see him in villa colours again. If he's still here on Thursday then he'll be in the bomb squad 3.0. Super. 

I don't think we can afford bomb squads. If he moves on, perhaps that's best for all concerned, but if there are no takers I would hope the management team do everything in their power to get him up, motivated and firing again. 

2 minutes ago, deamie said:

Did he score a hat-trick for Mali the weekend ?

No, that's a different player.  Newsnow isn't that clever at aggregating their articles sometimes.

14 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

So what happens if the window shuts and he doesn't move

I wonder if he's going to be our next N'zogbia and do nothing but pick up his wages i hope not

He already is!

Needs to be playing. He is incredibly talented and we have a target man who needs to service. Instead of going and buying a winger, play Traore. We are lacking pace and width, BOTH of which Traore brings. He was angry because he was rarely playing. Give him a real chance and I think he will be happy. 

• Like 3

Â