Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

Berbatov or Adebayor. Not both. Just one. Dont care which one :)

Ill be quite sad if we dont bring in someone young though. Weve seen what can happen with benteke. Although i imagine we got incredibly lucky with him and its always an issue whats on the market/what isnt so wont moan too much if we dont. But think we should try

I have to agree. I don't see Ayew as that player. I think we need an even younger striker to develop. 

Ill be quite sad if we dont bring in someone young though. Weve seen what can happen with benteke. Although i imagine we got incredibly lucky with him and its always an issue whats on the market/what isnt so wont moan too much if we dont. But think we should try

I have to agree. I don't see Ayew as that player. I think we need an even younger striker to develop.

Alan Nixon seems to think we are interested in Oulare. He would fit the mould.

This would be the first transfer that would be genuinely disappointing. I expect it'll go into the Pires category when all's said and done.

Alan Nixon seems to think we are interested in Oulare. He would fit the mould.

I really really really hope we do go in for Oulare. 

A Berbatov & Adebayor front 2 would still when at their best be absolutely amazing. 

When at their worst it would be positively dreadful, lazy and frustating while at the same time costing us at least £150k a week.

Can't see us going for both

If we have enough in the bank to bring in both of these guys - I'd have much preferred if we'd gone for RVP. He can't be on that much more than what we'd be paying these two combined. Would give an opportunity for Libor to come through too. Not too fussed about this happening. Hope the ITKs are correct.

Stan's getting a fair bit of grief here. He's not a scout so I presume he suggested Tonev to the club's scouts who did their homework and suggested that Lambert sign him. So both the club's scouts and Lambert deemed him to be good enough also. 

Tonev is a case of you get what you pay for.

When I first heard this link to Berbatov late last niht I just presumed the media caught it late...basically Berbatov most likely would have been the second option had Adebayor turned us down.

There's no way we'd be signing both but congratulations on everyone for the overreactions as per usual.

#Nothingtoseehere

Much ado about nothing, ain't happening.

Amazingly we do seem to be after another striker as I've posted in the speculation thread but it isn't Bertbatov as far as I'm aware.

Perhaps we should make Villa Freddy’s 14th club?

yeh yeh, Adu know it’s spelled differently ...