Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

I would quite like to see him join, he scored 13 goals and played 38 games last season for Monaco, compared to Adebayor who has barely kicked a ball and obviously can't be arsed at all. I still think if Grealish, Gil and Traore can get in the same XI, any one of our strikers would get enough chances to score, and having someone of Berbatov's experience too would be helpful.

I'd take him because what he lacks in pace he makes up for with a brilliant footballing brain. You can always tell who has been a very top class player by their composure on the ball

• Like 1

ssn saying we have failed to sign him. henry and redknapp both think it would have been a panic deal and i agree

our scouts failed miserably striker wise it would seen, adebaoyr, berbatov, gayle all pants in my opinion

who should we be signing then? Glenn Murray, Zlatan, Berahino

also I be very worried if our scouts had to scout Adebayor or Berbatov

ssn saying we have failed to sign him. henry and redknapp both think it would have been a panic deal and i agree

our scouts failed miserably striker wise it would seen, adebaoyr, berbatov, gayle all pants in my opinion

who should we be signing then? Glenn Murray, Zlatan, Berahino

also I be very worried if our scouts had to scout Adebayor or Berbatov

Well they managed to find good players like amavi and veretout so i am abit disappointed that, taht is all we could manage