Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

His goal record in Ligue 1 over 2 seasons, is 13 goals in just under 28 full games if you add up the actual number of minutes on the pitch. Not that bad.

Edited by Wezbid

Feck it, maybe I'm being too harsh.  Let's face it, the prone corpse of Ferenc Puskas would be an improvement to our frontline.

He was cremated, but maybe a pile of his ashes...

(actually I've no bloody idea if he was cremated. Probably not.)

• Like 1

He was cremated, but maybe a pile of his ashes...

Even so, I'd wager his ashes blowing about in the wind would offer more intelligent movement up top than Gabby.

• Like 2

But Kozak at least fits in to our current front line, our overall 11 and our shape and tactics, Gabby even more so

Berbatov doesn't fit in any way shape or form, we'd have to completely change the way we play to get the best out of him

After the last recommendation Petroc made we should give him a wide berth ....

Remember watching him at VP for Fulham the other year and he was the best player on the pitch but miles , even though he just stood there for the vast majority of the game bitching to his team mates about their lack of ability

Not sure at 34 that he is what we need but if he's free and the wages are cheap then heck , why not ... End of the day we are a team that struggled to score goals and he does have pedigree in this department

What a absolutely stupid signing this will be. If he is ahead of kozak I'm going to be pissed. With respect to Stan this will be the 2nd pants signing he has recommended after tonev.

Poor signing, give. A younger player like Robinson

but its ok to go into the Sinclair thread and moan that people not giving a player a chance after a pre-season game yet you moan about a player we havent even signed yet  :lol:

But Kozak at least fits in to our current front line, our overall 11 and our shape and tactics, Gabby even more so

Berbatov doesn't fit in any way shape or form, we'd have to completely change the way we play to get the best out of him

The way we play hasn't exactly served us well has it.

Changing it seems a no brainer.