Dimitar Berbatov

abdomlahor

Pretty sure this isn't happening.

I agree. This story came basically out of no where and at a really weird time. We just signed one striker, and we are about to sign another. Plus I believe if we had any real interest in Berbatov, it would be all over the papers for a while now. 

Berbatov or Adebayor. Not both. Just one. Dont care which one :)

Ill be quite sad if we dont bring in someone young though. Weve seen what can happen with benteke. Although i imagine we got incredibly lucky with him and its always an issue whats on the market/what isnt so wont moan too much if we dont. But think we should try

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Ill be quite sad if we dont bring in someone young though. Weve seen what can happen with benteke. Although i imagine we got incredibly lucky with him and its always an issue whats on the market/what isnt so wont moan too much if we dont. But think we should try

Erm, Ayew?

• Like 1

Erm, Ayew?

i want younger and bigger :D! , spoilt

Erm, Ayew?

i want younger and bigger :D! , spoilt

Bet you do. You dirty minx.

• Like 1

What a absolutely stupid signing this will be. If he is ahead of kozak I'm going to be pissed. With respect to Stan this will be the 2nd pants signing he has recommended after tonev.

Poor signing, give. A younger player like Robinson

but its ok to go into the Sinclair thread and moan that people not giving a player a chance after a pre-season game yet you moan about a player we havent even signed yet  :lol:

That is probably the poorest comparison I have read on here. Your comparing a current player in a meaningless friendly to a 34 year old who doesn't even play for us?? Looool your hilarious zatman some if the stuff you come out with!

What a absolutely stupid signing this will be. If he is ahead of kozak I'm going to be pissed. With respect to Stan this will be the 2nd pants signing he has recommended after tonev.

but its ok to go into the Sinclair thread and moan that people not giving a player a chance after a pre-season game yet you moan about a player we havent even signed yet  :lol:

That is probably the poorest comparison I have read on here. Your comparing a current player in a meaningless friendly to a 34 year old who doesn't even play for us?? Looool your hilarious zatman some if the stuff you come out with!

So its OK to say a player is shit because he doesnt play for us but its not OK to say a shit player is shit just because it was a friendly

Quite a good negative/knee-jerk thread, chaps, but would have been even better if someone had posted "sign Berba ans we are relegated" (as in the Adebayor thread).

Personally, I think Berba is a fantastic player and I would love to see him in a Villa shirt. If he is on a free and wants to have one last blast in the Premier League, what's to lose? Could have the same effect as the Robbie Keane signing, adding much-needed guile to our forward line.

Richard did say we would sign someone we never thought we would!!!!! Can't find it but he did!

He's like a psychic, who says something that isn't really specific but could happen and then some go crazy when something like that happens.

• Like 2

Richard did say we would sign someone we never thought we would!!!!! Can't find it but he did!

He's like a psychic, who says something that isn't really specific but could happen and then some go crazy when something like that happens.

This.

Like all good ITKs

• Like 2

Not against this, free transfer, performance related wages.

No brainier if you ask me.

Edited by jim

So its OK to say a player is shit because he doesnt play for us but its not OK to say a shit player is shit just because it was a friendly

Comparing a existing player in a meaningless friendly to a link to a player who i feel is past his best is completely different. This is quite a bizarre post from you Zatman

But anyway Trent said this is rubbish so there is no point continuing this discussion

Edited by Demitri_C