Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

West Ham are in brilliant form and only lost once at Upton Park all season so it's a bit optimstic to say just because we were quite bright for the first 15 minutes the whole 90 would've panned out like that. We've had good spells in games and then collapsed as soon as we've conceded so think West Ham would've woken up regardless of the sending off.

Good to have him back regardless, only reason to look forward to the game tomorrow from a Villa player perspective.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I think we'll be pointing to our capitulation against Leicester and Ayew's red card as the defining moments of our relegation.

and Ayew sub was part of that capitulation :detect:

6 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

What a disgraceful performance, after that stupid sending off I thought he'd come out firing today, yet he sauntered round the pitch without a care in the world, doubt he even broke sweat.

really? Right up until the last minute he was chasing, closing down, and when he lost the ball he went to get it back.

lack of end product you could criticise, but i can't fault his effort tonight

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

absolute disgrace today and he has since that red card at West Ham, looks like a player who has a move lined up for summer already

dont think he should play for rest of the season

Â