Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I really don't see it with him. I think he is every bit as awful as the others. He can go with Gill and Veretout and Westwood and Guzman etc.  Constantly hanging onto the ball too long. Always making the wrong decision.  Standing around watching the game when someone needs closing down. Poor shooting. No heading ability.  People hoping he will come good but is just yet another reason why we are one of the worst premier league teams ever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I really don't see it with him. I think he is every bit as awful as the others. He can go with Gill and Veretout and Westwood and Guzman etc.  Constantly hanging onto the ball too long. Always making the wrong decision.  Standing around watching the game when someone needs closing down. Poor shooting. No heading ability.  People hoping he will come good but is just yet another reason why we are one of the worst premier league teams ever 

Completely agree. His season has been exactly like Gestede's. Both had a few matches where they looked decent, but at the end of the day, neither Ayew or Gestede are good enough. We should 100% sell if we get a chance. I honestly think Sinclair can be more effective in the championship. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Completely agree. His season has been exactly like Gestede's. Both had a few matches where they looked decent, but at the end of the day, neither Ayew or Gestede are good enough. We should 100% sell if we get a chance. I honestly think Sinclair can be more effective in the championship. 

Haha. 

13 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I was motoring along at something like 80% agree until the final sentence, when I experienced a violent turn to 100% disagree. 

Sinclair will never be even adequate at anything, ever. He is not an adequate man. 

12 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

That red card destroyed his season.

Yep, he played very well over xmas let's not forget but hasn't got into it since he returned.

Think he's just realised the team have given up so it's a bit difficult for one player to do it all on his own, he's not exactly Messi despite his good games.

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I was motoring along at something like 80% agree until the final sentence, when I experienced a violent turn to 100% disagree. 

Sinclair will never be even adequate at anything, ever. He is not an adequate man. 

Sinclair actually did quite well in the championship previously. That is where my thought process is. 

Sinclair won't be motivated this time though. He is made for life now.

Infact I'm amazed he's still alive, he should be dying of embarrassment that he can't even get a game in one of the worst top flight teams of the last 30 years.

Ayew would be good in the championship.

• Like 2

Â