Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

58 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sadio Mane is apparently a much better player in a much better team...

...what's his goal scoring record this season please?

I dont really rate Mane that highly so I dont see the comparison but he has 7 assists to Ayew 0

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I dont really rate Mane that highly so I dont see the comparison but he has 7 assists to Ayew 0

Well, you very specifically said: "no chance he get in Southampton team though, Mane, Tadic and Long are all much better players than him and not as stupid" and then " 5 goals in 24... wouldnt really encourage me that he is good enough Premier League"

...which implies that you both rate Mane and are directly comparing him to Jordan Ayew.  You then clarified why you don't think that Ayew is good enough by highlighting his goalscoring record.

So, again, what's the "much better player" Sadio Mane's goalscoring record this season?

Just now, Zatman said:

eh is 5 goals and 7 assists not better than 5 goals and no assists?

Of course it is.

Did you not purely specify goals scored being why Ayew isn't good enough for the Premier League?

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

no he isnt good enough from what I have seen from him and he has a petulant attitude as well which doesnt help

Got to hand it to you, phenomenal trolling work.

Just now, bobzy said:

Got to hand it to you, phenomenal trolling work.

how is it? maybe if read my comments back I never mentioned anything about his scoring record in regards to Southampton

said he wouldnt get in Southampton team as not as good as Tadic, Mane or Long and has a shitter attitude

Edited by Zatman

Just now, Zatman said:

how is it? maybe if read my comments back I never mentioned anything about his scoring record in regards to Southampton

lol

Unreal.  Can't compete with this level of trolling.  You win, it's OK.  Just please stop.

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

5 goals in 24 and a poor enough scoring record in France wouldnt really encourage me that he is good enough Premier League

31 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Of course it is.

Did you not purely specify goals scored being why Ayew isn't good enough for the Premier League?

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

no he isnt good enough from what I have seen from him and he has a petulant attitude as well which doesnt help

You didn't answer his question. ' ;) '

Edited by StefanAVFC

answer his question? he took my comments from a different post to add into his argument :lol:

I also stated that Ayew record in France wouldnt encourage me that he is good enough for Premier League, last year most his goals came from penalties

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

answer his question? he took my comments from a different post to add into his argument :lol:

I also stated that Ayew record in France wouldnt encourage me that he is good enough for Premier League, last year most his goals came from penalties

SO AGAIN IT'S ABOUT GOALS.

Jesus wept.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

...which you didn't acknowledge. You mentioned goals, now you're mentioning something different even though Bobzy was specifically talking about your comments on goals.

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Sadio Mane is apparently a much better player in a much better team...

...what's his goal scoring record this season please?

You chose to mention goals, Bobzy replied with this.

You then moved the goalposts.

Not really sure what's so difficult about this.?

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

You chose to mention goals, Bobzy replied with this.

You then moved the goalposts.

Not really sure what's so difficult about this.?

whats Mane got to do with Ayew though, i could mention assists as well but Ayew has zero

On 4/3/2016 at 06:30, Zatman said:

no chance he get in Southampton team though, Mane, Tadic and Long are all much better players than him and not as stupid

Just now, Zatman said:

whats Mane got to do with Ayew though,

You tell me.

Â