Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

8 hours ago, Jareth said:

He's earned a free pass for his effort this season, but this can't happen again.

Really?? That was absolute pathetic from him. Despite our position how could he get himself a 3 match ban knowing we have no strikers currently?

personally I think he did it deliberately as he can't be bothered anymore. A right coward 

Rumour has it we turned down a bid for him on transfer deadline day and he and his team were trying to push it through. Obviously taken his bat and ball home and did it on purpose, he's angry and doesn't want to play for us anymore.

Edited by Strangeways

Just now, Strangeways said:

Rumour has it we turned down a bid for him on transfer deadline day and he and his team were trying to push it through. Obviously taken his bat and ball home and did it on purpose, he's angry and doesn't want to play for usus anymore.

I don't think that's true at all

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Strangeways said:

Rumour has it we turned down a bid for him on transfer deadline day and he and his team were trying to push it through. Obviously taken his bat and ball home and did it on purpose, he's angry and doesn't want to play for us anymore.

>Insert Jennifer Lawrence, If you say so, gif here<

It was ridiculous, cresswell had done nothing to him. Including today, that's four games we'll be without him and have to play **** Gabby or Sinclair... 

So basically for the next few games we will be playing with 10 men!

1 hour ago, Strangeways said:

Any source for that?

14 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

To be fair Benteke did it almost as bad against Spurs a couple of seasons ago. We forgave him. Still, he extinguished probably our last opportunity last night. 

It's looking more than grim now. 

I'd say Benteke's was nowhere near as bad. In Benteke's case he just barely touched Mason's face and that was after being wound up. We were also 1-0 up in the game and only had 35 minutes to go and of course our situation was nowhere near as dire.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I'd say Benteke's was nowhere near as bad. In Benteke's case he just barely touched Mason's face and that was after being wound up. We were also 1-0 up in the game and only had 35 minutes to go and of course our situation was nowhere near as dire.

I agree Ayews was absolutely pathetic. Idiot let the players down significantly yesterday. Now three games without him. I honestly think he did this delibrately, because he couldnt be bothered. we dont need players like this in our club

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree Ayews was absolutely pathetic. Idiot let the players down significantly yesterday. Now three games without him. I honestly think he did this delibrately, because he couldnt be bothered. we dont need players like this in our club

Don't be silly.

It was a stupid thing to do from Ayew, but let's not forget that he's one of the few players who actually looks like he gives a shit this season.

He did this because he got wound up and reacted stupidly. It's nothing to do with whether he can or can't be bothered.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Don't be silly.

It was a stupid thing to do from Ayew, but let's not forget that he's one of the few players who actually looks like he gives a shit this season.

He did this because he got wound up and reacted stupidly. It's nothing to do with whether he can or can't be bothered.

He has form for this sort of thing in the past. From the beginning we knew his record indicated a propensity for picking up cards.

Â