Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

14 minutes ago, Butterfingers said:

Ayew staying and world domination in 5 years.

What more can we ask for?

Maybe a lifetime ban for the nobber who set Tony up with the Jimmy Saville tweet

• Like 4

I love Ayew's passion and his work rate.  I'm not a big fan that he seems too easily wound up.  also not really impressed that if you don't let him push the ball to his right and shoot with his right foot, he pretty much can't score.  (there may be an exception, but it's certainly not the rule.)   Too easy for defenders to figure that out and just force him to his left.

Several clubs neutralized him by doing exactly that.   

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I love Ayew's passion and his work rate.  I'm not a big fan that he seems too easily wound up.  also not really impressed that if you don't let him push the ball to his right and shoot with his right foot, he pretty much can't score.  (there may be an exception, but it's certainly not the rule.)   Too easy for defenders to figure that out and just force him to his left.

Arsenal struggled

46 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I tend to agree with this to some extent.

I also think that if he was partnered with a more mobile player than Gestede, who would make more (and intelligent, so not Gabby or Sinclair) runs and open up more channels he'd have had a lot more opportunities to get into this position.

• Like 1

I actually hope we do sell. He 's still pretty hit and miss for me. But the min I would accept is £12m - hope we can get £15m - spend that money on someone proven at this level and that would be good business IMO.

• Like 1

We need to keep him.

Agreed he was a little hit and miss, playing in the PL with a poor directionless team. He should be head and shoulder above most in the championship as long as he keeps his good attitidue.

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If Ayew is sold then all bets are off regarding Tony - he has said he is staying.

Hopefully a lesson to keep his mouth shut, should it happen. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hippo said:

I actually hope we do sell. He 's still pretty hit and miss for me. But the min I would accept is £12m - hope we can get £15m - spend that money on someone proven at this level and that would be good business IMO.

He scored goals ina  poor side and at a much more difficult level. I would definitely not sell him. 

10 minutes ago, Jareth said:

If Ayew is sold then all bets are off regarding Tony - he has said he is staying.

Not wishing to boot in - but XIA has said a few things which quite obviously aren't going to happen. So when he Ayew is staying I don't thing its that cut and dried. A lot comes done to if Ayew himself wants to stay.

Â