Mark Bunn

villan_007

I'm not sure what Bruce expected from this gamble.

Bunn is not good enough, everyone knows that. At least nyland is a good shot stopper and may have done better with a couple if the goals last night.

Surely it would have been better to have stuck with nyland to see him though this expected dodgy start to see if we have a keeper here? 

Not even going to start on the loan signing situation.

Desperation!

Edited by Nigel

5 minutes ago, villa89 said:

?, he's a turnstile for shots.

Funny you think like that.

For me it's not his weakness...it's his decision making. Unfortunately this has massive ramifications on the rest of his game.

As a simple shit stopper at this level he is fine it's just that he can't seem to get it away after the save and leaves himself wide open.

Now compare this to bunn last night...now he is a poor shot stopper (relatively)

Edited by Nigel

Thought Bunn was at fault for the second and third goal last night. He clearly demands no respect from his teammates as he didn't organise the wall for the second goal. He made a half-hearted attempt to get people in line and then just gave up. The third was headed straight at him, I think Nyland would probably have saved it. 

But it all boils down to Bruce's desperation, just throwing players in now in the vain hope of stumbling on something. 

Thought he did well until the second goal.

But like I said in the Nyland thread, as a keeper it doesn't matter if you have a good game for 89 minutes and then **** up in that last minute to cost a goal. It's all for nothing.

I think Bunn is probably our best option at the moment. Which again is a sad state of affairs!

Said it last summer, we should have chucked a 2 year deal at Rob Green.

2 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Thought Bunn was at fault for the second and third goal last night. He clearly demands no respect from his teammates as he didn't organise the wall for the second goal. He made a half-hearted attempt to get people in line and then just gave up. The third was headed straight at him, I think Nyland would probably have saved it. 

But it all boils down to Bruce's desperation, just throwing players in now in the vain hope of stumbling on something. 

I'll add to that the fact that he looked rattled from the moment the penalty went in. 

It's this that will mean he will never be a first choice for me.

4 minutes ago, Pitman_Pod said:

But I thought Bunn was the answer to all our troubles?

Turns out Bunn couldn't rise to the challenge, the big loaf just collapsed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nigel said:

As a simple shit stopper at this level he is fine it's just that he can't seem to get it away after the save and leaves himself wide open.

Did you know that when you say the word "poop", your mouth does the same motion as your bum hole?

The same is true for the phrase, "explosive diarrhoea".

Edited by Wezbid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Love the wall he constructed for their second. Really did it's job in cutting off that one post.

And it's in. 

In fairness PNE had a similar FK against WBA on Saturday, ball went right through the wall into the middle of the goal.

Bunn should've still kept it out though, went down in instalments.

18 hours ago, villarocker said:

He really isn't! He should never have played for us again after the abusing us fans away at Preston in RDM's last game. He's shit and that's why Bruce demoted him to third choice. Why Bruce made him first choice is anybody's guess!

51FCiFyUN6L.jpg

believe it or not, there are actually levels of shit.

nyland is a 7, Bunn is more of a 6.

33 minutes ago, Eastie said:

i hope that’s the last we see of bunn in a villa shirt 

I hope your right but I think I make it 5 Villa managers including caretakers that have started him in league games

Â