Sign in to follow this  
Villaphan04

Jordan Amavi

Not saying amavi is worse than Richardson btw just that he's suffered from the usual hype once injured nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Not saying amavi is worse than Richardson btw just that he's suffered from the usual hype once injured nonsense.

no he hasn't

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

ThIs thread (going back to around the chelsea game) is hardly conclusive on the matter.

Some rating him highly, some questioning him big time. 

6 hours ago, villan_007 said:

Woodytom makes me pray that a part fan takeover never happens.

Don't worry, he'd moan about that too.

• Like 4

Amavi's pace (if he hasn't lost it through the injury) will be a massive asset in the championship as most of the defences there are lumbering and very slow.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Apart from that he hasn't.  He was arguably our best player (despite glaring mistakes) before his injury and we've badly missed him at left back.

From memory, Richardson had a decent game against Chelsea - which may be what fans were saying on that particular day?

• Like 1

It's clear we lost attacking quality with his injury, even WoodyTom would remember his excellent crosses v Sunderland, SHA and Liverpool, assisting poor forwards like Gestede and Sinclair isn't the easiest thing in the world and is beyond Richardson.

• Like 1

He got his injury playing for the French U21's. How many of our other players are of that sort of standard?  

• Like 1

Can't see him playing for us next season but would be delighted if we kept him as he showed some real potential going forward and if he can improve his defensive game then he will turn into one hell of a player IMO.

I really hope he stays. He was one bright spark in a shower of shite. I don't think he will stay and I also think he's better than us. I would not blame him at all for moving on and without claret and blue specs on, I'd encourage it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NeilS said:

Hopefully BS

This report doesn't look too promising, hopefully it is a load of rubbish.

Was just about to post this, and say they should be told to piss right off!!! Been injured most of the season ffs! lol.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Was just about to post this, and say they should be told to piss right off!!! Been injured most of the season ffs! lol.

Yeah, we don't owe him a cheap getaway. We have been paying an injured player all season, so he owes us next season at least in my eyes.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â