Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

ill try and find it as i cant remember where i saw it, but it said that amavi, veretout, gana and ayew are being put on the transfer list.

I saw it the other day. I was from something like GhanaNews or something ridiculous like that. It basically suggested every player we bought in the summer is for sale and top of the list is Ayew and Amavi. Nothing to see in my opinion, just pretend journo bullshit.

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

It would be a classy move putting someone so badly injured on the transfer list.  Just sounds like a load of lazy journalism to me, the French half of the club are painted as the villains in the press.

I would say the club want to make as much money from him as they can, other shitter players should be on list before him but he probably only one that will make us money in summer

On 25/03/2016 at 07:30, AndyBM said:

ill try and find it as i cant remember where i saw it, but it said that amavi, veretout, gana and ayew are being put on the transfer list.

Probably not true, but I have zero issue with any of them being put up for sale. A horrendous waste of the best part of 40m quid.

1 hour ago, Woodytom said:

Probably not true, but I have zero issue with any of them being put up for sale. A horrendous waste of the best part of 40m quid.

This is silly. We really don't have dozens of wonderful left-backs waiting in the wings, and obviously we won't be able to attract a left back of Amavi's quality in the summer, so you're essentially asking for us to weaken the squad for some small financial benefit. 

35 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is silly. We really don't have dozens of wonderful left-backs waiting in the wings, and obviously we won't be able to attract a left back of Amavi's quality in the summer, so you're essentially asking for us to weaken the squad for some small financial benefit. 

Amavi is 'just' potential atm. The moments at which he's been wonderful have been very very minimal.

This is a guy who lost his place to kieron Richardson. Following the chelsea away game (in which we lost), many agreed that it was the right decision.

He really wasnt this 100% bright spark that ppl seem to think he was before he got injured.

As it stands, a waste of 10m.

He is right.  I remember people being outraged at the decision and one of the final straws for Sherwood.  

In K Macs first game back in charge at Southampton he played Amavi on the wing.  Villa fans booed very loudly when he was substituted to which Amavi applauded us.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He is right.  I remember people being outraged at the decision and one of the final straws for Sherwood.  

In K Macs first game back in charge at Southampton he played Amavi on the wing.  Villa fans booed very loudly when he was substituted to which Amavi applauded us.

have a look at the ratings n reaction page after the chelsea game.

Have a look at the Richardson thread from Oct 17th. There isn't a massive sample size admittedly but maybe 1 person max disagrees with the change - and that's only in a way of saying how shit must the signings be if Richardson can still get a game.

Most people are saying how he did well and that the decision was justified. In fact amavi is even highlighted in a negative manner by nearly gifting chelsea a goal when he came on :crylaugh:

Â