Dennis Praet

PieFacE

But Woodytom probably knows a guy who says he's shit and I'm not sure who to believe.

What because I posted that ppl I'd asked said gueye was a bit pants?

I'm sorry was it not relevant to the thread? Did I not also acknowledge that I knew nothing about him?

Didn't put it for any reason other than its what most of the ppl I'd asked about him had said. Il ensure that I make up some utter bullshit in future.

But Woodytom probably knows a guy who says he's shit and I'm not sure who to believe.

I'm sorry was it not relevant to the thread? Did I not also acknowledge that I knew nothing about him?

Didn't put it for any reason other than its what most of the ppl I'd asked about him had said. Il ensure that I make up some utter bullshit in future.

Such a biter, relax man.

• Like 2

That Kristof fella is on the ball with his Belgian players, and if my memory is correct was one of the first to break the bad news about Benteke and his achilles injury. So I guess there is something in this link then! I can't say I know anything about the player as I have never seen him play, but going by some of your comments on here I am quite excited by this link. I guess we will have to wait and see if he wants to come here now.

Basically yes. I was trying to have a bit of fun with it. My apologies.

I am also impressed by your extensive French scouting network.

We don't need to "persuade" Benteke to do shit. We've got all the cards here if noone bids the £32.5m. He's under contract and needs a decent season for the Euros, so he can't pull any on strike bollocks or risk not getting games.

• Like 2

This could be the exciting ACM we've been crying out for. So many anti-climatic, and downright unrealistic, links to the likes of Sneijder, Kiyotake and Coutinho in the past. Really hope this is happening.

As if you're forgetting Wes Hoolahan.. pfft.

• Like 1

Â