Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Just heard a helicopter go over the house, could it be randys private chopper taking new signings to their medicals?

Probably just the cops looking for some chavs joy riding more like.

A traffic light has just turned red at that very same moment in time an Alsatian barked and a small child cried out ................ And within moments Randy Lerner felt his bowels loosen as he took a shit.

Edited by dounavilla

It's definitely been photoshopped to make it look bigger.

Any idea what kind of software he would have used? I could do with some help, making a picture of similar shaped object, look bigger in a photo.

• Like 2

Any idea what kind of software he would have used? I could do with some help, making a picture of similar shaped object, look bigger in a photo.

Just give it a rub beforehand.

• Like 2

Any idea what kind of software he would have used? I could do with some help, making a picture of similar shaped object, look bigger in a photo.

tryin to impress a bird on the net?

Any idea what kind of software he would have used? I could do with some help, making a picture of similar shaped object, look bigger in a photo.

tryin to impress a bird on the net?

Which one

Unknown_zpsrqremslt.jpeg

• Like 3

Just use a coke can for scale, but get one of those tiny coke cans that they used to sell in Woolworths. Works every time.

A plane has landed at BHX

[emoji14]h34r:

I was at Stansted last week and planes were landing there too. Such a weird phenomena. I don't know what the hell is going on but I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with the Greek financial crisis and the pending referendum.

Â