Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Praet and Townsend are both on the agenda.

Scrap Andros.

This is probably the one I want the most.

I wanted Amavi bad, but this is right up there with him.

• Like 1

Praet wants to come. Anderlecht want to sell and Sherwood has spoken to his father. Surely a matter of time and money.

How on earth do you know that Sherwood has spoken to his father? I literally have bugger all ITK info and some people are so clued up it's scary.

Twitter bullshit

Praet wants to come. Anderlecht want to sell and Sherwood has spoken to his father. Surely a matter of time and money.

How on earth do you know that Sherwood has spoken to his father? I literally have bugger all ITK info and some people are so clued up it's scary.

He's so young he needs a parent or guardian to sign the Visa application to allow him to come into the UK  :P

• Like 1

i doubt we will sign townsend, where on earth are we going to get 15m for unless we intend to sell tekkers?

We do intend to sell Tekkers.

In which case I'd like to spend as much of that fee on his replacement (I acknowledge we are not going to attract a £30m striker) rather than a inconsistent winger.

i doubt we will sign townsend, where on earth are we going to get 15m for unless we intend to sell tekkers?

Well that's a bit shit, not for any less than the clause though I hope?

Townsend would be a bit disappointing as if we sign Praet were pretty strong in that area already, we'd need a centre forward if we're resigned to losing Benteke.

Does anyone think our defence is strong enough? We would only be adding amavi and richards in that area and we leaked a hell of a lot of goals

if that is true that we are only targeting praet and townsend providing tekkers goes, I do worry about our defence

Does anyone think our defence is strong enough? We would only be adding amavi and richards in that area and we leaked a hell of a lot of goals

if that is true that we are only targeting praet and townsend providing tekkers goes, I do worry about our defence

Our centre halfs are not good enough we need a beast to marshall the defence.

Our centre halfs are not good enough we need a beast to marshall the defence.

Yeah taht is my worry. Only Okore and Clark for me are good enough. Think Senderos is crap personally he had a good start but always remember him at our clubs as clumsy and concentration terrible

Bkaer is reckless dont rate him.

richards is new so can't comment on him yet. Think we do need a decent cb and rb as I am unsure about hutton at times

Have you read any of Sherwood's comments recently? He certainly intends to keep him. If anything, it's Tekkers that intends to be sold.

Â