Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Well to me he can read the game very well and is a good passer of the ball. Doesn't slow play down and will always look for a forward solution. Still only 21 so he's got some room for development. Surely not the finished article but I'm confident he will be a big player some day. Personally I like him, but then again when we bought Benteke I thought we had done the worst transfer in the history of football, so I might very well be wrong :D

Thank you Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Chery might just be signed to be a squad option considering his versatility and price. It's not necessarily one or the other.

I would be surprised although I suppose we could then shift Gil although rather keep him. Can't see us getting shot of N'zogbia unless Boro fancy a 2-1.

If Crystal Palace can get Cabaye...

Wed get cabaye if pardew was our manager.

Yeah, obv Pardew is a major factor, but Cabaye is still joining Crystal Palace. Point is we can still hope, if the PL has has much pulling power as it seems to atm.

• Like 1

Cabeye is still living half his time in Paris. Crystal Palace makes sense as he can live in London on training and match days and on his days off be back in Paris within an hour or two. It was always going to be a London club for that reason, and then Pardew was just the seal of the deal

Cabeye is still living half his time in Paris. Crystal Palace makes sense as he can live in London on training and match days and on his days off be back in Paris within an hour or two. It was always going to be a London club for that reason, and then Pardew was just the seal of the deal

Depends which mode of transport  ;)

Birmingham to Paris is like 1hour on plane ;)

#Justsayin

• Like 3

If we can get him this seems like a no-brainer.

Has he played against any big boys?  Do we have a clue how he'd fare against stronger opposition?  This to me is the obvious concern.

I'm not the most internet-savvy soul out there, but is there any resource out there where one can find out exactly who he has played against?

Many thanks.

Â