Dennis Praet

PieFacE

A quick cursory glance tells me he has played against Arsenal, Galatasaray and Dortmund last season in the champions league.

Edit - whoscored.com is good fit that kind of research... http://www.whoscored.com/Players/106413/Show/Dennis-Praet

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

A quick cursory glance tells me he has played against Arsenal, Galatasaray and Dortmund last season in the champions league.

Thank you!  Good to know my expertise on the Internet is lower than 'quick cursory glance'.  Must try harder.

Anyone know how he did in these games?

Thank you! Good to know my expertise on the Internet is lower than 'quick cursory glance'. Must try harder.

Anyone know how he did in these games?

Fair to middlin'

I hope we get Praet in next too, although if we do, I do not see the need for Townsend, an attacking midfield of Grealish, Gil, Praet and Sinclair would be fine.  If we need numbers then would prefer that Cherry fella.  Praet and Gil can play on the wings.  Townsend will be hugely overpriced, there will be better continental players that we can buy.

Pray we keep Gil in the team! 

Praet wants to come. Anderlecht want to sell and Sherwood has spoken to his father. Surely a matter of time and money.

How on earth do you know that Sherwood has spoken to his father? I literally have bugger all ITK info and some people are so clued up it's scary.

Â