Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Nothing radically new, but as we all know, the more linking, the higher chance for it to happen!

From voetbalkrant.com (googletrans'd, complete with engaging headline):

This award will give Aston Villa for Golden Boot

Aston Villa has been interest in Dennis Praet more than clear.

It even has an amount in mind. Wondering whether Anderlecht will be able to say no to an offer of 14 million euros.

According to the latest rumors Aston Villa are keen to enhance namely with Dennis Praet. In recent weeks and months, the playmaker was still associated with some Spanish sub-elite, but according to the Daily Telegraph, beckons a move to England.

And The Guardian knows more: they know the exact amount found The Villans over the Golden Shoe: 10 million pounds, converted a thick 14 million.

Manager Tim Sherwood is therefore a great admirer of the purple-white number 10. This offer seems to be a future of Praet in Belgium almost nonexistent.

Nothing radically new, but as we all know, the more linking, the higher chance for it to happen!

From voetbalkrant.com (googletrans'd, complete with engaging headline):

This award will give Aston Villa for Golden Boot

Aston Villa has been interest in Dennis Praet more than clear.

It even has an amount in mind. Wondering whether Anderlecht will be able to say no to an offer of 14 million euros.

According to the latest rumors Aston Villa are keen to enhance namely with Dennis Praet. In recent weeks and months, the playmaker was still associated with some Spanish sub-elite, but according to the Daily Telegraph, beckons a move to England.

And The Guardian knows more: they know the exact amount found The Villans over the Golden Shoe: 10 million pounds, converted a thick 14 million.

Manager Tim Sherwood is therefore a great admirer of the purple-white number 10. This offer seems to be a future of Praet in Belgium almost nonexistent.

glad google translate was able to clarify this. Was struggling there for a bit

• Like 1

But Woodytom probably knows a guy who says he's shit and I'm not sure who to believe.

What because I posted that ppl I'd asked said gueye was a bit pants?

Basically yes. I was trying to have a bit of fun with it. My apologies.

I am also impressed by your extensive French scouting network.

Looking back, my early morning rant was a bit of an overreaction. Sorry, I'd read it as a bit of a dig.

In recent weeks and months, the playmaker was still associated with some Spanish sub-elite, but according to the Daily Telegraph, beckons a move to England.

We're trying to buy players who only attract attention from the Spanish SUB-elite?

Sherwood out.

Edited by briny_ear

In recent weeks and months, the playmaker was still associated with some Spanish sub-elite, but according to the Daily Telegraph, beckons a move to England.

We're trying to buy players who only attract attention from the Spanish SUB-elite?

Sherwood out.

Carles Gil? :detect:

• Like 2

Hope we can sign him and that he can be the final push to persuade CB to stay

please do not bump up threads without the 'its happening' gif, you got me all excited there

I haven't got access to that gif just yet

:)

Quality signing i f we pull this of IMO. The links are all over the Belgian newspapers too so I guess there must be something in it.

What do you think of the player?

Well to me he can read the game very well and is a good passer of the ball. Doesn't slow play down and will always look for a forward solution. Still only 21 so he's got some room for development. Surely not the finished article but I'm confident he will be a big player some day. Personally I like him, but then again when we bought Benteke I thought we had done the worst transfer in the history of football, so I might very well be wrong  :D

• Like 1

Â