Idrissa Gana Gueye

BowenAVFC

Shouldn't it be pronounced Gway?

I'm 95% sure it should be more like a shortened version of "Gway-yeah" but nobody believes me (possibly because I have, on occasion, been known to spread misinformation due to being wrong :))

I was wrong once too.....but then it emerged I was right all along. ;)

"Gay-yea" according to the French bloke I know.

I'm 95% sure it should be more like a shortened version of "Gway-yeah" but nobody believes me (possibly because I have, on occasion, been known to spread misinformation due to being wrong :))

Sure he wasn't asking you a question?
  • Like 3

Hearing good things about him and Amavi.

They were both very good yesterday amongst some very average players. I just hope these signings and others pull Villa up rather than some of the current lot dragging them down to their level. Looks promising that we will be heading in an upwards trajectory.

Gueye certainly grew into the game against Walsall and after he went off the match went very flat. He certainly looks more exciting than Cleverly but comparisons to Wealth will be more common. 

Seems to get into much better shooting positions than the former though, so I'm hoping for a decent goal return next season. 

Hard to tell, I was a little pre-occupied with his cock in my mouth ;)

I hope that Sherwood plays a close to a full strength team on Tuesday in our friendly against Wolves, it'd be nice to see how Gueye plays when everyone else is actually trying.

• Like 1

Hearing good things about him and Amavi.

They were both very good yesterday amongst some very average players. I just hope these signings and others pull Villa up rather than some of the current lot dragging them down to their level. Looks promising that we will be heading in an upwards trajectory.

I think our previous manager had a lot to do with the defeatist attitude.

• Like 2

Hard to tell, I was a little pre-occupied with his cock in my mouth ;)

I hope that Sherwood plays a close to a full strength team on Tuesday in our friendly against Wolves, it'd be nice to see how Gueye plays when everyone else is actually trying.

You are Folski's Mom and I claim my £5.

• Like 1

Just going by that video, I'd be slightly worried about him getting caught in possession if playing as a DM because he seemed to hold onto it under pressure when he was the last man a few times.

But in saying that he seems to have a good range of passing and it was great to see a player pass the ball and then make a run into space to receive a return ball. There have been so many times over the last few years where we've been too static in the center of the pitch.

Â