Micah Richards

Demitri_C

how about fitting some good ol' concrete boots on this one? shred the contract, then burn it, the piss on the ashes, then go visit a mentalist and erase any memories of Micah ever being part of our club's history.

2 hours ago, Dirtysanchez said:

He's playing really well, maybe call it how it is instead of how you wish he was playing. You clearly want rid that's fine but he is playing well tonight.  

You were saying ?

Has to have been a last chance saloon for him.

RDM not only gave him the opportunity of starting; he made him captain. 

THEN allowed him to play in his "preferred" position. 

Awful defending; was always out of the defence line. Played on the Luton player for the 1st goal (to be fair Amavi could have done more).

As a leader? Inept is an understatement. No talking I saw, no rallying. Complete opposite to Elphick on Sunday. Utterly useless. 

Should be nowhere near the first team. Hutton is not great and should be replaced also but I would rather him at right back rather than Richards. 

Whilst it is only 1 game this season, it is a complete repetition of what happened last season. Even with a new manager, proper pre season, better coaching, "easier" opposition he still is woefully poor. The epitamy of what went wrong last season.

Don't wish a career ending injury but hopefully Hull will panic regarding lack of players and sign him up.

He needs to go. Now.

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

What I don't understand is that he can't even seem to physically hack being a right back anymore and he isn't even 30. He is shot when he should be approaching his career peak. It's a strange one.

On the pitch he's inherently lazy, if that attitude transfers to his fitness training (and doing weights to bulk up, isn't fitness training) then I'm not surprised when he struggles.

Is he on crack? I felt sorry for Hutton and Okore And Amavi and Bunn in that second half. On the plus side, Richards just disgraced himself in front of the nation live on TV. Again. RDM has been around the block. If RDM has any pride in himself he'll never let Richards near Villa Park again. That was laughable. Should investigate criminally. Joke of a man let alone footballer.

Highlight of the night from Calamity Micah was for the second goal when he missed a header on the halfway line and ended up on his arse but managed to get back to the edge of the box as Luton scored to throw his hands in the air to show how let down he was again by his teammates.  Special mention for his diving header in the build up to the 3rd goal which was like a child the way he bounced off the Luton player.  Soft as shit 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I said this at the time we signed Elphick . . . not only was Elphick signed as a replacement player for right-sided CB (where Richards played most frequently last season), but even more damningly, as a replacement captain as Richards was too **** useless. He should have been professionally embarrassed by that, but I really don't think he was. 

What RDM was thinking picking him tonight I do not know, and giving him the armband . . . mental. Elphick has one game as captain, puts in a huge effort, earns great plaudits for his performance and we only lose thanks to a mistake and a freak deflection. Richards is recalled as captain, and we get humiliated by a League Two side in an abysmal performance in which he was probably the single worst player. 

The manager needs to wake up, fast. 

RDM was probably thinking that it was only a league two side and surely he can't be THAT bad. 

Lesson learned, I hope.

• Like 1

I try to keep an even head but what an awful performance. The diving headfirst into waist high 50/50 balls was absolutely moronic. Before we fell apart I noticed he was wearing the captain's armband and couldn't believe my eyes. Have we not learned anything from last season. Lescott, Richards, Gabby, and Bacuna need to be shown the door immediately.

Tried to think of a clever post, so I looked up a thesaurus for a word for 'opposite of talisman". All it gave me was a picture of Micah Richards in a Villa shirt.

If you think about it barrung tish it had no tommy, no mccormack or gollini and look what happened. Goes to dhow if we revert back to last seasons losers we get no effort or fight.

Bunch of babies with no fight 

Sooner this word removed gets out of our club the better. He is the last person i would put on as my captain! He has no fight in him! Players look to the captain and think yep i respect this bloke, enter Richards.... when the going gets tough he is gone! 

Â