Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Just now, Villan_of_oz said:

*cover...... well if im buying him all to myself best ship him over here my gutters need painting and the Mrs has been on at me to do it.

I'd recommend finding someone else if you actually want something doing 

9 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

*cover...... well if im buying him all to myself best ship him over here my gutters need painting and the Mrs has been on at me to do it.

The painting the gutters but I get, but I'd draw the line at paying for Micah Richards to do it with my Mrs. Not into all that kinky stuff.

Just now, The Moustache of Teale said:

The painting the gutters but I get, but I'd draw the line at paying for Micah Richards to do it with my Mrs. Not into all that kinky stuff.

Well if it means i get to watch villa games in peace and quiet we have a deal, where do i sign?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Well if it means i get to watch villa games in peace and quiet we have a deal, where do i sign?

Sure about that? The guy is useless at centre back, never done anything particularily useful down the left or up front, and usually meanders mindlessly up on the righthand side on his own, and then disappears altogether.

(I actually started to type this when you were talking about him painting your gutters...)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

And not forgetting Bacuna. We really do have an embarrassment of riches at right back.

Well maybe without the riches bit.

Imagine we were paying those clown at least a combined £125k/w last season :(

No idea what their wages are after relegation, but either way they are not value for money.

Our squad is still a joke and the season is starting soon.

7 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

And not forgetting Bacuna. We really do have an embarrassment of Shitness at right back.

Well maybe without the riches bit.

Yup, Fixed!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Richard said:

Or burnley 

They have just signed Flanagan on loan for the season, along with Lowton I imagine they are set for the season.

I did see a report though that Liverpool on have Clyne as RB. 

Go on Klopp, you know Richards is amazing. He has champions league experience too... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Is he actually fit?

Barely played in pre season so really can't see him being thrown in v Sheff Weds when Bacuna and Hutton are at least fit and playing regularly.

Fit for football? He could be the 'beep test' king and plenty would say no.

Â