Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Watching that video back is absolutely horrific, Lescott and Richards as a CB pairing were a disgrace to the game of football. I really hope RDM watched some of these games back when he got the job. As Lescott is nowhere near the team then I'd assume he has. 

13 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Sorry, I do not know how to share tweets.

But Pat Murphy (reasonably ITK) saying Lescott, Gabby off - But Richards is in RDM's Plans............ urgh 

Must be as back up to Hutton. Surely he'd know not to play him at centre-half.

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

if i had to keep one of the three from richards, lescott or gabby it would be richards

I can sort of understand why he might want to keep Richards, but it would be interesting to see how much he really wants him if a bid came in.

4 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

The saddest part about that Video clip is the 3 players involved are probably considered starters for us at the moment.

I read this 5 or 6 times and I can't get my head around it.

Which game did you watch on Sunday?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

if i had to keep one of the three from richards, lescott or gabby it would be richards

Yeah, Richards still has a chance but Lescott's legs are gone and Gabby has burned his bridges.

I hope Richards performs and solves our RB problem 

I'm fine with Richards staying. He's not been known to have a bad attitude in the past, and his head obviously went last season as did many players. He's not a Lescott/Gabby figure for me.

My main question is whether he still has the legs to play RB - here's hoping he can keep Hutton out of the side on merit. 

Â