PauloBarnesi

1 hour ago, leighavfc said:

Wow.... West Hams next 10 fixtures.... there may be only one relegation place to play for soon!!

For anyone that's interested:

Leicester (A), Liverpool (H), Brighton (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A), Southampton (H), Arsenal (A), Wolves (H), Tottenham (A), Chelsea (H), 

Then they finish with:

Newcastle (A), Burnley (H), Norwich (A), Watford (H), Man United (A), Villa (H).

I'm terrified that the last relegation spot is going to go down to whoever can take 3 points in that final day fixture. 

3 hours ago, Hornso said:

Leicester (A), Liverpool (H), Brighton (H), Man City (A), Liverpool (A), Southampton (H), Arsenal (A), Wolves (H), Tottenham (A), Chelsea (H), 

Then they finish with:

Newcastle (A), Burnley (H), Norwich (A), Watford (H), Man United (A), Villa (H).

I'm terrified that the last relegation spot is going to go down to whoever can take 3 points in that final day fixture. 

Well, although it's a hard run but actually the first two are bonuses. It could affect their GD, but they'd still be on 23 points before Brighton (if the didn't get anything before). That would be their cup final. Then Southampton.

If they didn't win those, things will start getting bad before their next run.

6 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Well, although it's a hard run but actually the first two are bonuses. It could affect their GD, but they'd still be on 23 points before Brighton (if the didn't get anything before). That would be their cup final. Then Southampton.

If they didn't win those, things will start getting bad before their next run.

Leicester are stumbling badly and have barely played well since the start of December, so it's not beyond imagination they could win that one, which as you say is a game in hand. They're also capable of getting a result out of every one of the games from Southampton onwards. 

That said, I do think they have the hardest run-in of any team at the bottom. 

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Leicester are stumbling badly and have barely played well since the start of December, so it's not beyond imagination they could win that one, which as you say is a game in hand. They're also capable of getting a result out of every one of the games from Southampton onwards. 

That said, I do think they have the hardest run-in of any team at the bottom. 

What I meant is that they already have two more ganes than us and other teams. In reality, if they lose to Leicester and Liverpool they’ll still be where they are. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hornso said:

Then they finish with:

If came down to it, all the pressure be on them. They have a pretty toxic relationship between fans and board so be a poisonous atmosphere 

Noticed the “Declan Rice is excellent and if you don’t think so you don’t understand football” crowd have been very quiet recently.

Bang average player in a bang average team. On paper they shouldn’t be going down but I would love it if they did!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Hornso said:

Villa (H).

FFS, no.

I couldn't take that.

No way I'd be watching.

They've got too many good players throughout the side to go down surely.

What I do think though, is plenty of those good players don't give a flying **** about West Ham.

Pleased we're putting such emphasis on good characters, even if some aren't good enough.

3 minutes ago, Elton said:

Given their fixtures and current form, I think they will finish in the bottom 2. It’ll take a huge turnaround to get them out of trouble.

The second they hired Moyes this was in my exact thoughts.

Â