Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Don't waste your time waiting for big money signings tomorrow cos it's not happening, Villa are still cost cutting. Talk of Austin is laughable. I will be happy just to get Lescott.

They have just laid off match day staff, many of whom you would recognise as regulars pitch side on match day, because of cuts. A guy I know has worked as match day host for over 30 years and has been laid off. He got paid £30 per game!

Until we have been sold nothing will change. Fans deserve better.

Don't waste your time waiting for big money signings tomorrow cos it's not happening, Villa are still cost cutting. Talk of Austin is laughable. I will be happy just to get Lescott.

They have just laid off match day staff, many of whom you would recognise as regulars pitch side on match day, because of cuts. A guy I know has worked as match day host for over 30 years and has been laid off. He got paid £30 per game!

That's just streamlining chap. If it was that bad that we couldn't afford £30 a day we would have kept the 35 million from Delph an Benteke.

I'm expecting something cheeky in the last hours tomorrow

That's just streamlining chap. If it was that bad that we couldn't afford £30 a day we would have kept the 35 million from Delph an Benteke.

Isco?

Isco?

Yesterdays player. We are going for Reus this time.

As bad as it is hearing about people losing their jobs, especially at a football club we all follow, it sounds to me as if they are getting rid of staff that arent required anymore or have too many of for example. This happens in many businesses weather they be in the shit or not. As foreveryoung says its called streamlining and its unfortunate for those involved but ultimately its the way things are these days.

This will not affect our transfer plans imo

Edited by leighavfc

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko 43s44 seconds ago

QPR making a very ambitious move for Obbi Oulare at Bruges. Top young striker. Trying to buy for 5m. Aston Villa were keen. May be again

Be amazed if he is available at that price.

QPR also signed Chery after he was linked to us, and he's had a good start to the season. Hopefully we can get Oulare before they do.

I think we need a proven striker tomorrow Wouldnt want to take a risk and buy potential because if from now till next window they havent proved thereselfs we could be in trouble.So striker and maybe a keeper please