Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Apart from the price tag I don't think Berahinho is that unrealistic.

So apart from the thing that needs to happen to make the thing happen, which is never going to happen you think this could happen?

So what are you saying?

So apart from the thing that needs to happen to make the thing happen, which is never going to happen you think this could happen?

So what are you saying?

Trying to put words into my mouth for some reason.

So what are you saying?

Eh? What words would they be? I was in a flippant way trying to say there is absolutely no chance because we can't even afford a ticket for the raffle.

I certainly wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

Means money isn't there

Weren't you feeling something in your waters about signing Charlie Austin for £15m a few hours ago, or was that someone else?

Yes he was. Tried to be itk all summer

Quite annoying really. 

So what are you saying?

Eh? What words would they be? I was in a flippant way trying to say there is absolutely no chance because we can't even afford a ticket for the raffle.

I certainly wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

Your post had pretty mocking tone to it, and why ask if I think it could happen? My original post didn't suggest that I think it could happen. I was just suggesting that if we had the money I don't think Berahino would be against signing for us, whereas he other two names (Valdes and Cavani) probably would.

I'm disappointed that we didn't take advantage of today's fire sale at Old Trafford.

and buy who?

Januzaj of course ☺