Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I would like to see us bring in Praet before someone else gets him. Go on Tim you know you want to!     

Is he needed with Gil and Grealish to come back though?

I'll be honest I don't know much about it but he appears to be an attacking midfielder? Can he play deeper? I think we need someone who is more of a deep lying playmaker.

He's not really needed at all, especially when we have obvious weaknesses in defence and perhaps could do with another forward. 

It's so incredibly frustrating knowing that Richards will be playing CB when he's shown in the past that he's a very good RB.

Getting Gil and Grealish back will make us much more of an attacking threat. Not sure that we need a striker if we utilise then ones we have correctly. I think a CB is a more pressing concern.

See what Barkley does for Everton? That's what we need in midfield, a player driving through the middle. Amazing how simple and effective it is yet not enough players do it.

Like Milner used to do for us. I'm pretty sure that will be Veretout's role when he is up to speed

I think 4-3-2-1 is going to be his thing.

Disagree. He's already said he sees both Gil and Grealish as 10's. You'd think at least one of them will be starting when fit.

Has already been said but yes, both of them start in that formation. Grealish left of the two and Gil right, drifting inside and out.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Disagree. He's already said he sees both Gil and Grealish as 10's. You'd think at least one of them will be starting when fit.

Has already been said but yes, both of them start in that formation. Grealish left of the two and Gil right, drifting inside and out.

Perhaps... but that means no Traore. Maybe he'll still be more of a bench option given his age but by all accounts he could be one of our most potent players.

I've come round to your thinking though, another mid would definitely help - but a striker still more important IMO.

Perhaps... but that means no Traore. Maybe he'll still be more of a bench option given his age but by all accounts he could be one of our most potent players.

I've come round to your thinking though, another mid would definitely help - but a striker still more important IMO.

He could use Traore in a lopsided 4-3-2-1, perhaps with Amavi providing width on the left and Hutton to offer more defensive stability as he marauds.

I think we have flexibility but are still light on midfield depth however we swing it.

Works for me. We're all assuming that just because he's been signed Veretout will be an ever-present in the squad this season. Once Gil and Grealish are back he could fine himself on the bench cause Gana and Westwood certainly aren't easily replaced.

Double swoop on boggies for lescott and berahino

I'd like that, I wonder though if our budget will stretch to what the Baggies would require? Besides aren't spuds interested?

It's so incredibly frustrating knowing that Richards will be playing CB when he's shown in the past that he's a very good RB.

Getting Gil and Grealish back will make us much more of an attacking threat. Not sure that we need a striker if we utilise then ones we have correctly. I think a CB is a more pressing concern.

Richards is here as a CB and won't be moving to RB unless there is a huge injury crisis. In an interview with sky yesterday he said that his body won't let him play that role anymore.

I think signing a new RB is our priority really. Richards, Clark, Okore, Baker will do for this season but Bacuna and Hutton aren't great options.

Richards is here as a CB and won't be moving to RB unless there is a huge injury crisis. In an interview with sky yesterday he said that his body won't let him play that role anymore.

I think signing a new RB is our priority really. Richards, Clark, Okore, Baker will do for this season but Bacuna and Hutton aren't great options.

Neville made a good point last night about the lack of an organizor at the back.Richards doesn't do it, we need an experienced, physical CH alongside him.

If we have £10m then i would definatley buy Embolo.

'We need a CB, so let's spend 10m on a striker'

What

• Like 2