Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

New striker has always been a priority, I think with his debut goal last week people were getting a little carried away thinking Gestede would just replace Benteke all on his own.

It's always been logical to me to get two in to share the burden and I can't quite believe Adebayor was the only option especially as Kozak isn't obviously rated and could well be moved out.

I know we have Grealish and Gill to come back as well, but wish we would pursue Praet as well, at £7m its a steal and he wants to come here too - would have been ideal to sub for Veretout yesterday.

Charlie Austin is a deal made for us - get the boy in please, forget value and potential, he is a no nonsense goal getter.

• Like 2

I'm not asking for much, I just want to see:

- an attacking midfielder (Praet?)

- a striker (Embolo?)

- an experienced defender (Fonte?)

- the back of N'Zogbia (small fee?)

- the back of Tonev (don't care about the fee)

Easy enough. Make it so! :D

• Like 1

We need better quality in central defence and I'm just not convinced we've adequately replaced Benteke, I'd like to see a striker being bought in. 

With Grealish and Gil returning to fitness, and the signing of Traore, we're pretty much going to be sorted for attacking midfielders. 

• Like 1

IMO we need another cm big time. Westwood /Gueye /Vertout /Sanchez competing for three places. Only takes 1 suspension/injury and we have no option on the bench.

You dont need 3 deepish midfielders every game. Theres more tactics where we can push one of them further forward (gil/grealish), or play 4-4-2 

Edited by gharperr