Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Someone I was talking to last night suggested it would be a good thing to spend a proportion if next seasons TV money now and go for it this summer as the Euro to pound ratio is massivley in our favour at the moment and also before prices inevitably rocket when the extra Sky millions from the latest Tv deal.

If we didn't do that the pot must be almost empty if not already after Adama Traore. I feel we are just one one or two short still. Hopefully we can somehow sell all of the following: Senderos, Bennett, Richardson, N'zogbia, Kozak, possibly Gil to create some funds and try for Lescott and to continue the dream summer Embolo or Oulare. Would love Praet also. Berahino is probabally a step too far this summer, hope he stays does ok and we can try for him next summer.

If Benteke and Delph had stayed, I think this summer signings would have been Richards, Gana, Amavi and one of Ayew/Traore. The replacements for Delph (Vertout) and Benteke (Gestede) are not up to scratch and it shows.

Edited by momo

If Benteke and Delph had stayed, I think this summer signings would have been Richards, Gana, Amavi and one of Ayew/Traore. The replacements for Delph (Vertout) and Benteke (Gestede) are not up to scratch and it shows.

1 in 2 goal ratio not enough for you?

In your humble opinion of course, but I disagree, Gana was Delph's replacement and then he changed his mind to stay. Gested alone is not Benteke's replacement the window hasn't closed yet. Veretout is Cleverleys replacement and he is an improvement on him

1 in 2 goal ratio not enough for you?

Thats second to none

Anyone reckon Lescott will be joining? Weren't in the squad yesterday and one of me Albion mates reckons he wants out. I reckon this one is a goer, we wouldn't bid 1 mil then 2 mil if we didn't have an some sort of idea if he would come or not. Good mates with Micah aswell !

Anyone reckon Lescott will be joining? Weren't in the squad yesterday and one of me Albion mates reckons he wants out. I reckon this one is a goer, we wouldn't bid 1 mil then 2 mil if we didn't have an some sort of idea if he would come or not. Good mates with Micah aswell !

Could well be, over the short term he's definitely an improvement on what we have IMO.

• Like 2

Could well be, over the short term he's definitely an improvement on what we have IMO.
Yeah I agree, I believe the defence would be good to go for the season. I believe this one will happen, pullis sees him as a left back FFS.

Would love Berahino, I think he is a cracking player who will only get better.... And I'd love to hear the tesco fans if it happened but unfortunately he will be going to the bright lights of laaaaandan town where he can buy as many balloons as he wants with his reported 100 k a week!