Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Been out for a few days and just read the last 20-30 pages to catch up! Phew! I can't remember being linked with so many players like we are at the minute.

I'm up to speed now.

Right, who's next in? We need a striker who can hit the ground running

• Like 1

Defender please

Nkoulou or Balanta please

Have we actually been linked with Balanta? You keep on about him.

I think it was mentioned on talksport and reported in the Metro. Nothing of any substance 

Just said on talksport about a link to a Columbia defender from River Plate, first I've heard.

Sorry, I can't even remember his name as I wasn't listening properly but my ears pricked up when we were mentioned.

Éder Álvarez Balanta ??

They did say he was left footed, so it looks likely to be Balanta

I know wiki isnt always reliable but he appears to be the only Columbian defender they have

Found it

I think I've come round to the Charlie Austin idea.

for that kind of money though we could get embolo or oulare

Both of whom I bet my left testicle you have never seen play.

I'll post you a bollock. I hadn't seen any of our new (foreign) signings play before they joined us but I cant help jumping on board the excitement wagon when everyone here shares their opinions and youtube vids.

Edit: may as well state for the record as well that I havent seen balanta or nkoulou play either. My knowledge of those two only comes from FM14 & FM15  :blush:

Edited by Marley the Bognor Villan

I'll post you a bollock. I hadn't seen any of our new (foreign) signings play before they joined us but I cant help jumping on board the excitement wagon when everyone here shares their opinions and youtube vids.

Edit: may as well state for the record as well that I havent seen balanta or nkoulou play either. My knowledge of those two only comes from FM14 & FM15 :blush:

Ha fair play! At least you're honest about not seeing these players play unlike alot on here.

Edited by donnie

Edit: may as well state for the record as well that I havent seen balanta or nkoulou play either. My knowledge of those two only comes from FM14 & FM15 :blush:

Ha fair play! At least you're honest about not seeing these players play unlike alot on here.

Seen them play? I hadnt even heard of half of them! As I say though, we have a variety of fans on here from all around the world. Some are worth listening to and some arent worth the time but between everyone a fair bit of knowledge is apparent so it is pretty educational at times. If the posters I respect are happy with a link then thats good enough for me to get carried away. UTV ;-)

We really lacked a creative spark tonight. Really think we should be looking for another CM as Westwood is solid but not great and not really sure what Sanchez adds. Veretout was pretty poor tonight but he will come good.

Another striker is a must also as Gabby is not a striker but an ok option to bring on when opponents are knackered.

A CB who can organise set piece defending would be perfect as Richards is solid and Clark is decent but after that I wouldn't trust Baker to do much.

GK wise Guzan is ok but again looked flappy tonight. There were times when he could have caught the ball but decided to punch it instead and kept the pressure on us.

Priority wise i would say CB and a striker are a must before the window shuts, with an ACM a close third and a GK as a nice to have.

Tonight just confirms how much we need another striker and a different type to what we currently have

Gustede doesn't look ready to lead the line Gabby is shite and Ayew looks like he will take at least a dozen games to get used to the league