Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Still think we need another out and out striker too much for Rudy to carry for an entire season

Traore and a CB and we will be sorted i think

Been reading about Senderos going to Turkey for a couple of weeks online. Wondering if it's because we needed to line up another before he goes out the door?

The Balanta link was exciting but presumably there's quite a jump between defending for River Plate and coming straight into the Premier League. I would than happy if he smashed that assumption when he got here, mind.

IMO we need a CB and another CM. Striker will do nicely as well. Two on loan 1 permanent. (assuming the funds are running out)

I don't think CB is a priority, I think someone on Amavi's class on the other side would complete the defence. 

I think we could do with an attacking midfielder or 2 (left sided and right sided, as I think Grealish and Gil are good options centrally), plus a small and quick striker to offer something else than Kozak and Gestede up front, or to play off them.

i dont actually see the point in selling senderos, to buy another 31 yr old for more money as a back up from southampton, when we all know richards and clark will be the main paiting this season and also have okore, baker and donacien as back ups?

Fonte was one of the best centre backs in the league last season

Really do not give a flying shite about net spend. 

I am more concerned in the quality of players we get in rather than net spend.   Stones for 35 million or Amavi for 7-9 million?

Arsenal under for Wenger for years sold of one of their best players say Anelka to Real Madrid and then unearthed players that cost a lot less but still produce good teams.

How about judging this Transfer Window on the quality of the players being brought in (Impressive Timmy - eat more celery to keep those facials going) instead of whinging about net spend.

• Like 4

I am more concerned in the quality of players we get in rather than net spend. Stones for 35 million or Amavi for 7-9 million?

Arsenal under for Wenger for years sold of one of their best players say Anelka to Real Madrid and then unearthed players that cost a lot less but still produce good teams.

How about judging this Transfer Window on the quality of the players being brought in (Impressive Timmy - eat more celery to keep those facials going) instead of whinging about net spend.

Is Celery good for jizz production then?

• Like 1

I am more concerned in the quality of players we get in rather than net spend. Stones for 35 million or Amavi for 7-9 million?

According to someone who wrote on Football 365 years ago - John Something yes.

With the Traore signing done that's us well over the 'still in transfer profit' mark. 

They've backed the manager superbly and I'm not going to pretend I know much about any of the players they've brought it, but the fees involved and former clubs wanting to retain a number of them suggest they are of good quality.

Exciting.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQFjACahUKEwiXwrXYoajHAhXvjtsKHeMzDA4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjezebel.com%2F5538032%2Fyay-celery-increases-jizz-and-pheromone-production&ei=QrXNVZeZHO-d7gbj57Bw&usg=AFQjCNHt_Xs02OSXDuvBm5eXZ9yrW-IxhA&bvm=bv.99804247,d.bGg

Timmy must have bought a field of the stuff for all theses facials succeeding.  Perhaps at the match someone should give him a bag of celery like someone used to give Peter Withe sweets.

Edited by NIVillan