Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Daily Mail saying we are now leading the chase for Traore and we are 'in talks' - our edge is seemingly gained by dint of the fact he and Crespo share the same agent. If true, Crespo suddenly looks like a very good signing! 

If that's true about Crespo and it helps push something like this through, somebody is showing incredibly astute business sense. 

5pj3p0.jpg

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

Ohhh another completely unknown player I now really want!

Not sure if you are for or against all the "unknown" signings. They were all unknown to me too and, I am guessing, many others also. But, that might be the beauty of it. Unknown to us and unknown to many other teams who have no idea as to what to expect from these guys when faced with them. That's what I am hoping for anyway!

According to the sun Jesse Lingard is going to Bristol City for £2.5m!

I think he'd do really well here.

Really?!

He is **** atrocious.

What are you basing that on?

The Human Eye maybe?

Anybody else still expecting to wake up to a world where our manager is Paul Lambert and we're still buying average, mid-table players from League One and the Eredivisie?

I still can't fathom the amount of savvy we've seen this transfer window so far. I didn't start watching the Villa until the post-MON days so this could very well be the most exciting squad I've seen so far. Imagine if we actually get Traore in...