Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

stokes ex barca players, bojan (24) muniesa (23) affelay (29) i dont think any of them have actually ever been a team mate of him, the spanish speaking element might help him (they've got joselu too) but its not necessarily that much of an advantage, the report last night said he was coming over to meet the teams, see the facilities and then barca would open negotiations with the team that he preferred 

so thats him being lead down past our new pitch side trophy cabinet then...

I wouldn't be too worried about the buyback clause, if he's good enough for Barcelona to want him back we wouldn't be able to keep him anyway.

Agreed. But, if he becomes a 30m player and we've agreed a 12m buyback, it's not great business.

See Delph. (albeit a bit of a different situation)

I wouldn't be too worried about the buyback clause, if he's good enough for Barcelona to want him back we wouldn't be able to keep him anyway.

Agreed. But, if he becomes a 30m player and we've agreed a 12m buyback, it's not great business.

No it isn't but then if you can't sign him without it and you benefit from having him then its still worth doing.

• Like 1

if he becomes a 30m player

In that case we'll have got more than our monies worth simply from his performances alone. I think we'll see more of these buyback clauses as the mega rich clubs hoover up all the young talent.

No it isn't but then if you can't sign him without it and you benefit from having him then its still worth doing.

especially if him being here helps to make others in the team 20m or 30m players when without him they may be valued less favourably

In a Two horse race to sign a player I'd always be confident of beating Stoke.

I wouldn't be at the moment.

They've got ex-Barcelona players already there, a manager who was once a Barcelona player (might not matter, but it's another 'reason'!) and regularly outperform us in the league.

• Like 1

stokes ex barca players, bojan (24) muniesa (23) affelay (29) i dont think any of them have actually ever been a team mate of him, the spanish speaking element might help him (they've got joselu too) but its not necessarily that much of an advantage, the report last night said he was coming over to meet the teams, see the facilities and then barca would open negotiations with the team that he preferred 

so thats him being lead down past our new pitch side trophy cabinet then...

We have \Gil and Crespo that speak Spanish so I dont think that would be a factor