Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Sky bet saying loads of bets come in on Rickie Lambert to join us.

Didn't he turn us down last season?

Skybet are saying it?

**** me, I'd better put a grand on it.

Fee was agreed but he said with such little time to make a decision/uprooting his family he said no. Edited by mightysasquatch

Surely Stuart Taylor or Andy Marshall were more uninspiring? Hell I think even the signings of Chris Sutton and Didier Agathe were more uninspiring as they were mid season. This fella is back up keeper probably 3rd choice. See no problem with it.

I was happy with Taylor because I remember he had a few games at Arsenal that he looked good. Little did I realise he was retired when got to Villa

Amazingly he has 2 LEague winning medals according to wikipedia  :lol:

I'd ignore everything said in the twatter...and as the great Robert Mitchum said about press stories: "They're all true - booze, brawls, broads, all true. Make up some more if you want to."

Is Praet even realistic, I've heard of him and he's been linked to some big clubs for a big fee. I'd be surprised if he signed for us to be honest.

I'd be surprised if any of them signed for us. I just wanted to say Chery on top.

• Like 2

Well we've got the Bunn now we need the Chery on top

In all seriousness. Do you think we will still be after an ACM like Praet? I guess Chery is more of a wide player, which we also need.

Oh shit the chery on top was already done. Apologies, been tough day at work.