Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Who do you reckon this years Joe Coles going to be lads? I reckon we are gonna go back in for hoolohan toward the end of august once Lerner's milked the ticket sales on the possibility of praet etc. Guarentee by the end of this window benteke and likely delph will have gone and we will have have spent at least 5 mill less than we get for them on incoming transfers.

I did worry that we might be in for Joey Barton, but the links so far would suggest probably not.

Pitty we can only start with 11, being linked with about 10 a day

how many we signing?

It's getting a bit difficult to keep up with all the links etc. Am I correct in thinking the following:

Gueye - Awaiting work permit. Almost certain to sign.

Amavi - Rumored to have sent representatives out to agree the fee. Possible.

Chery - Rumored fee agreed. Possible

Everyone else is just press talk?

Praet

Sign these guys up now Tim, don't keep us waiting. I wanna see it happen!

Who do you reckon this years Joe Coles going to be lads? I reckon we are gonna go back in for hoolohan toward the end of august once Lerner's milked the ticket sales on the possibility of praet etc. Guarentee by the end of this window benteke and likely delph will have gone and we will have have spent at least 5 mill less than we get for them on incoming transfers.

Wobble

You must be a riot at parties mate!

good old Twitter is linking us to ex Norwich goalkeeper Mark Bunn on a free :D

*edit just read back a page and seen other VT members have posted about  it"

Rather go for Sergio Romero on a free ;)

Edited by Villan4Life

*edit just read back a page and seen other VT members have posted about it"

Would rather stick with Steer if the alternative is Bunn.

Let's just hope this is another twitter rumour.

Let's just hope this is another twitter rumour.

Yeah, i mean even if wanted go for a free keeper Ali Al-Habsi is much better bet than Bunn

Bunn is a good keeper, I remember him coming in for Norwich when Ruddy was injured and being impressed with him.   Given out and Bunn in is good for our wage bill and I reckon Bunn can push Goose for the No.1 jersey.   The only concern for me is that going from Begovic to Bunn could be a sign that the finances have shrunk recently or maybe Goose is going as well and we are still after a proven goalie?

• Like 1

Bunn is a good keeper, I remember him coming in for Norwich when Ruddy was injured and being impressed with him.   Given out and Bunn in is good for our wage bill and I reckon Bunn can push Goose for the No.1 jersey.   The only concern for me is that going from Begovic to Bunn could be a sign that the finances have shrunk recently or maybe Goose is going as well and we are still after a proven goalie?

Hi Mark ;) With a username like that no wonder you rate him :D

• Like 4

Bunn is a good keeper, I remember him coming in for Norwich when Ruddy was injured and being impressed with him. Given out and Bunn in is good for our wage bill and I reckon Bunn can push Goose for the No.1 jersey. The only concern for me is that going from Begovic to Bunn could be a sign that the finances have shrunk recently or maybe Goose is going as well and we are still after a proven goalie?

Hi Mark ;) With a username like that no wonder you rate him :D
Haha.....oh and he has a massive schlong ;)

has Jordan Bowery got a massive schlong as well? ;)

Bunn is a good keeper, I remember him coming in for Norwich when Ruddy was injured and being impressed with him. Given out and Bunn in is good for our wage bill and I reckon Bunn can push Goose for the No.1 jersey. The only concern for me is that going from Begovic to Bunn could be a sign that the finances have shrunk recently or maybe Goose is going as well and we are still after a proven goalie?

The problem I see with the Bunn signing would be that we are fine for back up Keepers I don't see the point in buying a keeper unless he is better than Guzan.

The problem I see with the Bunn signing would be that we are fine for back up Keepers I don't see the point in buying a keeper unless he is better than Guzan.

Romero on a free?

Romero on a free?

I probably haven't seen enough of him at club level to decide if he is better than Guzan. Can't believe he is only 28 though. Seems to be around forever for Argentina