Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

the new Andy Marshall

and guess what? we are getting him from Norwich :D

Marshall,Steer and Bunn!!! i see a pattern here!! of complete shit!!

Its probably why we always get 6 points off them!

• Like 2

the new Andy Marshall

Holt and Lambert as well. We have to stop signing ex-Norwich

I say Delia has put some voodoo on us :P

the new Andy Marshall

Holt and Lambert as well. We have to stop signing ex-Norwich

I say Delia has put some voodoo on us :P

Don't forget Lamberts 2 gnomes as well! Wish they would all feck off!

dunno why for like 500/600k we didn't have a go at this chap? 25 clean sheets for Brondby last season (Where Peter Schmeichal) came from to United is not be sniffed at!!

We had Steve Mandanda on trial a few years ago for 200k fee that O'Neill said no too!! So there is good keepers around for a couple of hundred bop!!

http://uncova.com/rumours-fly-that-aston-villa-are-about-to-sign-brndby-keeper-lukas-hradecky-they-seem-false-tweets

Lukas Hradecky is a 25-year-old Finnish goalie, who had previously been linked with Swansea, Southampton and Crystal Palace.

Perhaps Hradecky’s biggest claim to fame was that he once had a trial with Manchester United back in 2010, but the keeper reportedly rejected a move to Old Trafford in search of regular first-team football.

Hradecky won the Danish Cup with Esbjerg back in 2013, before he joined Brøndby.

Unfortunately for Villa fans hoping that Tim Sherwood is about to beef up his defensive unit, there is reason to believe the Lukas Hradecky story is false.

Countering the tweets mentioned above, a couple of counter-claims have been posted on Twitter claiming that Brøndby have denied the rumour, while an Aston Villa fan has been called out for making up the whole story too.

Read those tweets below.

I seem to remember he did quite well few seasons back when he did start but he was dropped when Ruddy got back so was probably just a patch of form and not his consistent level

oh my Bunn?

Takeover/Benteke transfer not going ahead.. we result to league championship players!

Orrrr hes just a back up who will not likely play. Dont forget we still have Steer and Guzan who will likely be ahead of him.

Yeah someone congratulating Bunn on Twitter so that's that sorted, would he be considered to challenge for Guzan's spot or number 2?

If Sherwood has let Given go his preferred No1 in the end, Well i don't think thats good news for Guzan!

Apprently he was close to signing for Bristol City and we managed to nab him. I am told this is practically done, likely to be confirmed today or tomorrow

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Is this the same Mark Bunn I used to watch play for Northampton Town. He was a brilliant keeper back then, albeit at a lower league level.

Northampton fans used to chant Bunny for England! When he moved to Blackburn (I think) it looked like his career was really taking off. Looks like it then went a bit wrong.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Would take Glen Johnson now he is available on a free as long as no silly wage demands. 

Will be good competition with Hutton for the RB position. 

---Johnson---Richards---Vlaar/Okore---New LB---