Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

When we exiled Given he still had 4 years of his contract left. Good luck trying to sell on a permanent back then.

I'm surprised as anyone we've got shot of him now but guess playing him in the cup run reminded other teams he hasn't actually retired plus with just 12 months we must've come to some settlement/pay up of that to let him move on.

O.k so permanent then, a few euros for him at least?

A shame, thought we'd signed a gem after that Arsenal game with the chant and everything but it quickly became clear it was another low punt player who wasn't good enough to show consistant form.

unfortunately like Helenius it was probably a free, just to get him of the wage book

• Like 1

If that's true thank **** for that.

Worrying, if true.
I saw her in Healeys cyder farm in Cornwall on Tuesday with a mate and one of their dads.

She looks about 21. Apart from a few photos on twitter with managers/players, she knows absolutely **** all and is probably currently getting fingered by some Cornish 6 toed simpleton in Newquay as we speak.

Stop quoting her.

• Like 4

It's starting to look like we will have a very thin squad come the beginning of the season unless we start getting some bodies in. We seem to have a lot of injury problems (although I somewhat think that was down to whatever Lambert had them doing in training)?

It looks like we will need to have a few squad players as well as starting XI, unless Sherwood is looking to bring through a few of the under 21's.

Personally i'm glad we are starting to shift players.

Looking at the squad and I think Joe Cole has 12 months left (should've been a 1 year deal) after that I think most of the deadwood has gone.

Chris Herd I presume didn't travel to Portugal either so can't see a future for him here he would take a valuable squad position too as he is over the age.

On a personal preference I'd like to see Cissokho move on if we do manage to sign Amavi and hopefully can shift N'Zogbia this summer but struggle to see it.

It's starting to look like we will have a very thin squad come the beginning of the season unless we start getting some bodies in. We seem to have a lot of injury problems (although I somewhat think that was down to whatever Lambert had them doing in training)?

It looks like we will need to have a few squad players as well as starting XI, unless Sherwood is looking to bring through a few of the under 21's.

Who have we lost that hasn't been replaced already?

Worrying, if true.
I saw her in Healeys cyder farm in Cornwall on Tuesday with a mate and one of their dads.

She looks about 21. Apart from a few photos on twitter with managers/players, she knows absolutely **** all and is probably currently getting fingered by some Cornish 6 toed simpleton in Newquay as we speak.

Stop quoting her.

Had a good chuckle at "fingered by some cornish 6 toed simpleton". She could be shagging one of the players …. ITK

A shame, thought we'd signed a gem after that Arsenal game with the chant and everything but it quickly became clear it was another low punt player who wasn't good enough to show consistant form.

unfortunately like Helenius it was probably a free, just to get him of the wage book

Has helenius gone?!

Has helenius gone?!

yup

Worrying, if true.

Stop quoting her.

Absolute poetry!!

Everyones saying how much we've got off the wage bill with all the players that have been moved on. 

Got to think we were paying Cleverley about £50k a week too? And we would have been budgeting to continue doing so. 

That's mental really, with the rest (Weimann was on £35k with £14k appearance fee) your looking at probably another £60k too.

So £260k

- Sinclair £35k

- Richards £65k

- Gueye £40k 

We've reduced it by £120k. (Although i guess we were paying Sinclairs last season weren't we). 

Worrying, if true.

Stop quoting her.

Worrying, if true.

• Like 2