2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

I've got into my head it's either going to be one of Paul Allen, Qataris, Dalian Wanda Group, Usmanov or someone connected with the LA Dodgers.

Thats what i call hedging your bets.

I'm not betting on it but those names seem like the obvious choices to me. I do wonder if some of the info in the newspaper articles is misinformation put out by the club to throw people of the scent of the actual people involved in the discussions.

I've got into my head it's either going to be one of Paul Allen, Qataris, Dalian Wanda Group, Usmanov or someone connected with the LA Dodgers.

Nah, the Dodgers deal is to date the most expensive purchase of a sports club in the history of sports anywhere. I doubt they have any interest in anything else right now.

Anyone else think Trent has know since January and has been sworn to secrecy? Very strange he's dropped off the radar like he did

He's 1) busy bringing up two kids, and 2) bored of Premier League football.

He might be back come August then

Randy landed at BHX shortly before 0900 this morning. Well to be more specific his plane did. I presume he was on it 

You are TheTrees and I claim my £5

• Like 1

I suppose the question is have any other jets owned by billionaires landed. Maybe the stories about a takeover are true but Randy being over in the UK now, might have nothing to do with it.

Yeah I think that is probably the best stance to take Pieface. After last years rumours/speculation and disappointments, I am not going to get excited by some exciting new dawn for Aston Villa FC as we never seem to get that lucky.

Randy landed at BHX shortly before 0900 this morning. Well to be more specific his plane did. I presume he was on it 

Ohhh - this could be significant. I am sure the tree's said that Randy's usual day to jet in was a Tuesday .....so it does seem something is happening....

I want names God Damm it ....NAMES....

Â