2015 Takeover Thread

samjp26

Not doubting there is something in it just commenting on how controlled the release of information is. A certain mr Ellison lives in California ;)

Also did you trees mean it didn't come back to Birmingham or it's still in Paris ?

So do 38.8 million other people. We've been through this haven't we - he doesn't know who or what we are is where I left the story last. 

Not doubting there is something in it just commenting on how controlled the release of information is. A certain mr Ellison lives in California ;)

Also did you trees mean it didn't come back to Birmingham or it's still in Paris ?

So do 38.8 million other people. We've been through this haven't we - he doesn't know who or what we are is where I left the story last.

But it's him. I know it.

Edit: :)

Edited by AVTuco

We got stories right after the Sunderland win, so I think there's some truth to what's being reported and not some tactic to dictate the fans emotions. On plane detail The Trees has said elsewhere that when Randy's jet arrived on Thursday, it came from California, which is supposedly unusual and when it went to Paris it never came back to Birmingham.

Now look what you've done  ;)

• Like 1

There was literally not a single bit of concrete evidence linking Ellison to a purchase of Villa. The only reason why his name keeps on being mentioned is because he's one of the richest Americans in the world and people desperately want it to be him.

Edited by Mantis

Well Mendi said that there was a deal on the table but Lerner annoyed Larry by changing the price at the last minute. If the price has been dropped just maybe Ellison is back to resurrect the deal. Although I think it would be a strange move for a man of his age.

Randy's plane arriving from California is probably more likely to have something to do with the Guggenheim group or persons associated with it, as per the paper rumours from last week, if it has anything to do with anything at all.

Oh jesus :lol: Not Ellison again.

Yes, rumours are that he was seen at the game yesterday sitting beside Jesus Christ and Elvis in the Stretford end.

Stretford End, lol

Just checked into this thread to see if anyone knows anything…….clearly the answer to that is no :)

We are still at the 'random billionaire suggestion' stage in this thread's evolution

Wow! Wow! Wow! There's a takeover happening!? I'm off to buy my season tickets based on a load of flimsy rumours.

After that I must send this Nigerian bloke £10K to release my lottery win, send money to this Eastern European supermodel I've been chatting to online who needs it for her sick grandmother, and then call this premium rate number to collect the mystery prize I won from a free scratch card in a magazine. Exciting :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the slightly off-topic but saw this on BBC Sportday,

BBC Radio 5 live's Pat Murphy: "West Brom chairman Jeremy Peace will only sell the club if a deal can be done early in the summer - otherwise any talks will be put on hold for at least another year.

"Groups from China and the USA are believed to be interested in buying the club, with Peace asking for £150m.

"Peace is keen that the process does not drag on, so that the club can plan properly in the summer transfer window.

"Manager Tony Pulis is expected to be part of any new structure."

Odd that West Brom have interest and we may not. Like buying a 2 bed semi when you could have the 5 bed detached house a couple of doors down, isn't it?

• Like 1

Â