Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

22 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

He did really well when he came on yesterday but I wouldn't be looking to start him any time soon. It is one thing to come on after 70 mins with fresh legs up against tiring defenders and another starting a game. I think for now it is better for us and him that he get 20 mins to half an hour at the end of games.

There is no doubt the lad looks a very good prospect though lets just hope he realises that potential and staying injury free for a while would certainly help in that.

I agree on the basis Davis is fit and starting. Or even Gabby! Hogan is completely useless. 

On 12/30/2017 at 19:15, Dr_Pangloss said:

I only really remember him for taking one of the worst touches I've ever seen when we had a great chance to break down the right.

I thought the same.

But I've watched that bit again (he actually tweeted it himself last night!)

Whilst it was a heavy touch, it would actually have been fine if it wasn't for Adama's ridiculous pace. When RHM takes the touch, Adama is behind the play so RHM probably didn't even see him. 

RHM would have easily beaten the other defender to the ball after the touch, but Adama comes in from nowhere like **** Usain Bolt to intercept it.

So yeah it was a bad touch, but I think Adama's ridiculous speed in that particular scenario made it look worse.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Only seen him for a few minutes but he seems to have something about him which is missing from Davis's play. 

It's hard to pinpoint what it is. 

A first touch that doesn't send the ball 5 yards in a direction.

On 26/11/2017 at 23:35, av1 said:

Sorry mate i have to ask. How do you determine a blokes fitness levels by watching him play golf? ;)

there is only one sport that uses more different muscles than used in a golf swing, along with the degree of difficulty

guess which sport?

1 minute ago, Grasshopper said:

there is only one sport that uses more different muscles than used in a golf swing, along with the degree of difficulty

guess which sport?

Baseball?

3 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

guess which sport?

Tag team wrestling? 

12 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

guess which sport?

This sounds like a man in the pub question to me, but I will guess Tennis. 

Â