Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

45 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Should've started today in my opinion, when else is he going to play? He always looks bright when he comes on as sub, I think he's a great talent

I respect that you've seen him much much more than me, but I can't see the fuss. What is he so good at? 

32 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Finishing, working the channels, hassling defenders, good first touch, to name but a few

Ok, thanks. Hopefully we'll see some of that in the first team too. We sure need especially finishing.

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Should've started today in my opinion, when else is he going to play? He always looks bright when he comes on as sub, I think he's a great talent

I must admit I expected to see him starting today. I can only assume he is not quite fit enough to risk from the start of matches and he is being eased back in to the fold to avoid further injuries.

Hopefully he will be as good as you hope, and will play a bigger part in the second half of the season.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NeilS said:

I must admit I expected to see him starting today. I can only assume he is not quite fit enough to risk from the start of matches and he is being eased back in to the fold to avoid further injuries.

Hopefully he will be as good as you hope, and will play a bigger part in the second half of the season.

If guess him not starting today was more about keeping Davis match fit rather than anything to do with rhm.

He should’ve started yesterday. We know what Davis can do and after Bristol  assume Hogan will start upfront so why not try a similar striker to see if we can play the same way. Davis and Hogan are chalk and cheese. 

10 hours ago, dn1982 said:

He should’ve started yesterday. We know what Davis can do and after Bristol  assume Hogan will start upfront so why not try a similar striker to see if we can play the same way. Davis and Hogan are chalk and cheese. 

Which is exactly why i would like to see them together. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

RHM wasn’t involved in the game for the under 23s last night... perhaps he’ll be involved today. Could be a big chance for him. 

Think he has a knock again. Injuries may be his downfall. 

2 hours ago, deeps said:

Think he has a knock again. Injuries may be his downfall. 

i just figured hed make the bench due to some more injuries were having. But unlikely to have hogan RHM and Davis on the bench. 

Just now, KSV said:

i just figured hed make the bench due to some more injuries were having. But unlikely to have hogan RHM and Davis on the bench. 

I may be wrong, mate. He was in a training picture posted yesterday on the clubs Twitter. 

Â