The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It was just mooted to me that Klopp has gone, so we can't get him......but it was suggested his brother Klipperty Klopp, might be available to us.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

Correct action taken, but quite possibly a bit late.

As other posters have said, the next appointment needs to be spot on. We don't need someone who can just fire the squad up a little bit, but rather someone who can steady the ship with experience and know-how. I'd take Moyes or Rodgers at this point.

Correct decision. Thanks for keeping us up but since getting fingered at Southampton we have been woeful including a pathetic embarrassing performance in a cup final.

affling subs, baffling starting line ups as if picked by throwing darts at pictures of players. A truly shambolic manager and even worse than his predecessor which is some achievement.

Commendable decision by the club in the face of what will no doubt be an unsurprising media backlash against horrible little Villa.

The timing allows us to try and salvage our Premier League status but unfortunately all it will take is for Moyes to rule himself out and the negativity will persist.

I think Sherwood's heart was in the right place, but just too inexperienced - he was picking the kind of teams I picked on Champ Manager 2000, when I was 10 years old (which says it all).

Lost 15 out of 23 PL games. Absolutely woeful.

Worst manager we've had in the premier league, without a shadow of a doubt.

Only slightly better than Lambert if we're going by win ratio ;)

Considering he spent double Lambert had in his first season, that isn't a great boast.

Lost 15 out of 23 PL games. Absolutely woeful.

Worst manager we've had in the premier league, without a shadow of a doubt.

Only slightly better than Lambert if we're going by win ratio ;)

Lambert did a much better job here. 

I disagree, both were horrendous but some of the football we played under Lambert was the worst I have ever seen.

• Like 1

Â