The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Oh well now youve all got your way. Can we stop with all the nasty personal insults. No one deserves that.  Round and round we go. Nothing will change long term while we have this owner and board.  Thanks Tim. Sorry it didnt work out. 

Nah, the bloke is an absolute helmet and I'm delighted he's gone.

He threw the players under the bus when things didn't go his way. It was never about Aston Villa for him. It was about Tim Sherwood.

It speaks multitudes that he turned down two PL jobs before coming to Villa. In truth, the bloke has no right to any PL job. He should learn his trade like any other manager.

Absolute chancer who talked his way into a big job and will now walk away with millions to reward him for his result.

Hate him.

no ? I would never have guessed 

• Like 3

Have to say he was probably the most inept appointment I have ever seen down VP.

Didn't see one single thing that would make me think he actually knew what he was doing.

I suspect we will look back in five years time and will think it was ridiculous that he ever managed a club of our size.

26.1% - Tim Sherwood posted the best PL win % of any of Aston Villa's last three managers (Lambert 24.8%, McLeish 18.4%). Gone.

**** hell.

Just sums up our club over the last 4-5 years :(

• Like 1

My message would be.....Lets unite behind the next manager irrespective of whether he fits our own personal criteria OR NOT.

Whether Tim Sherwood was good or bad is immaterial now, we should stand graceful....He helped keep us up.

There is no mileage at all slagging him off or any other ex manager......save all your energy to supporting the new guy and lets hope he has his unfair share of luck to support him.

Welcome new guy, who ever you are.....It will be very interesting.  

You lost the plot with your personal backing for Sherwood chap. All we wanted was to win games, it was nothing personal towards him. 

Have your moment, chap

I have never backed Backed Sherwood unequivocally......but what does concern me is when a player like Hutton the wrong side of A Ayew, makes a passive effort to defend a goal....with all his experience.....I find it difficult to blame any manager for that.....but, hey its over now, lets move on.

We only want to win games, I think I heard that on the Chelsea site.

26.1% - Tim Sherwood posted the best PL win % of any of Aston Villa's last three managers (Lambert 24.8%, McLeish 18.4%). Gone.

**** hell.

lost potentially our best manager in a generation :(

:crylaugh:

• Like 1

Have to say he was probably the most inept appointment I have ever seen down VP.

Didn't see one single thing that would make me think he actually knew what he was doing.

I suspect we will look back in five years time and will think it was ridiculous that he ever managed a club of our size.

I wouldn't go that far

Tim took the job and kept us up

Respect and thanx for yours & the players efforts

However, from Soton onwards, the hard facts have proved that Tim was not able to kick on.

One really can not or should not be hung drawn & quartered for lacking abilty for a said job.

but the way one carries oneself when that appears evident is one of the deciding factors of how people will judge you as a person.

In this aspect of Tims management, he not only proved that he couldnt deal with it, he set himself up for ridicule and ultimately the personal insults.

Theres a saying, quit while youre winning. This requires a bit of noose to know how & when to be dignified.

Tim obviously does not possess this as a social skill or a personal attribute

I take no pleasure in calling a egg a egg.

But

Tim is a chancer, a charletan, an arrogant person who sees himself as a better football manager than he actualy is.

If he really believes he is not to blame for 4pts from 10 games, then he is deluded or just plain stupid.

if he hung around knowing that he wasnt up to it blaming everyone else to save his own face then he is a disgracefull human being.

either way you get what you deserve

IMHO

F**k **f you Lying, cheating, B*****d of a C

Â