The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

As much as I wanted him to succeed and he did start well, it is the right decision by the club. 

A scattergun approach to line ups and 3 successive home defeats to WBA, Stoke and Swansea is not acceptable. 

I still believe our players are much better than their position and I hope the club makes the right decision on who to replace him.

• Like 3

They obviously didn't have enough time to get everyone black armbands on MOTD Extra.  The media is going to be sickening the next week or so.

Yep, this isn't Sherwood's fault. The strange tactics, subs, formations and team choices were not made by him.

• Like 3

They obviously didn't have enough time to get everyone black armbands on MOTD Extra.  The media is going to be sickening the next week or so.

Yep, this isn't Sherwood's fault. The strange tactics, subs, formations and team choices were not made by him.

Reilly out.

Who will want to drink from the poisoned chalice?

Is that the same as drinking from the furry cup?

The furry cup becomes a poisoned chalice if not cleaned properly

• Like 1

My message would be.....Lets unite behind the next manager irrespective of whether he fits our own personal criteria OR NOT.

Whether Tim Sherwood was good or bad is immaterial now, we should stand graceful....He helped keep us up.

There is no mileage at all slagging him off or any other ex manager......save all your energy to supporting the new guy and lets hope he has his unfair share of luck to support him.

Welcome new guy, who ever you are.....It will be very interesting.  

You lost the plot with your personal backing for Sherwood chap. All we wanted was to win games, it was nothing personal towards him. 

My message would be.....Lets unite behind the next manager irrespective of whether he fits our own personal criteria OR NOT.

Whether Tim Sherwood was good or bad is immaterial now, we should stand graceful....He helped keep us up.

There is no mileage at all slagging him off or any other ex manager......save all your energy to supporting the new guy and lets hope he has his unfair share of luck to support him.

I think you're right, we have to...it's last chance saloon and fan negativity will not have any positive outcome from here in.

We very well may have helped in ousting sherwood, which is for the best.  But the next manager is all that we have time left for to save the season...

Yep. It's odd how much the media defend him given how utterly woeful we've been. I think all they see is getting to the cup final and keeping us up last season.

You lost the plot with your personal backing for Sherwood chap. All we wanted was to win games, it was nothing personal towards him. 

Spot on. I think some are losing the plot by making out it is personal.

Oh well now youve all got your way. Can we stop with all the nasty personal insults. No one deserves that.  Round and round we go. Nothing will change long term while we have this owner and board.  Thanks Tim. Sorry it didnt work out. 

We've got what we want? A competitive Villa who win games!? When did this happen?

Oh well now youve all got your way. Can we stop with all the nasty personal insults. No one deserves that.  Round and round we go. Nothing will change long term while we have this owner and board.  Thanks Tim. Sorry it didnt work out. 

I have nothing to add to the above really.

Â