The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Im up for a European tour, it was fantastic last time.

We should get something going, like minded who want to attend. A lot of my problem has been some people to go with, usual mates don't always have the luxuries I do to get off work and such.

Europe for me

(work there often)

Was in Lille, Switzerland & Hamburg

great for the memories.

Foreign fans are so respectful, welcoming and open.

their knowledge of "our game/teams" puts us to shame.

• Like 1

what none of us are privvy to is the work that goes on at BMH....or doesn't go on, which ever the case is.

over the years I have had my doubts that it was a credible breeding ground for anything resembling progress.

hoping for a change from a man that at least makes sense when he talks and that transcends to BMH

Europe for me

(work there often)

Was in Lille, Switzerland & Hamburg

great for the memories.

Foreign fans are so respectful, welcoming and open.

their knowledge of "our game/teams" puts us to shame.

When did we play in Lille, Switzerland? 

Was in Hamburg myself, Also Odense and Prauge.

Can't wait to be back in Europe, anyone remember when we played Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarðar the Icelandic team? Those were the days...

How do you even pronounce that name? I'm not even gonna try..

Whenever I refer to them I say 'that Icelandic team we played in the Europa league' I had to copy and paste the name from Google.

Europa league gets a NO from me, For two reasons only...

I'm Just not that into Thursday and Sunday Football. 

Sometimes real life gets in the way.

The winners of the Europa League now automatically qualifies for the Champions League.

and they also get priority over 4th in the league!

so win the Europa League - get in the Champions League, and knock Man Utd/Arsenal/whoever gets 4th out of the Champions league at the same time.

result!

We wouldnt win the Europa League though would we lads? Id be all for it in the UEFA Cup format but not this neverending version with groups that go up to about Group Q. Get out of that and enter the round of 128.

Our time will come again for Europe and hopefully we'll have a squad again capable of dealing with the demands of doing well in the league too but thats not now.

And that guy in the video looks like Jay-Z and Heskeys lovechild. Lets all have a disco?? Lets go fuccn mental would have sufficed

I just hope that Lerner has learnt his lesson and supports Sherwood .

He supported MON, and look what that led to.

The best years I've had as a Villa fan. 

With the worst years as a direct consequence.  It may be an age thing as well, but the GT Mk 1/BFR/Sir Brian Little days were all much better than what pubehead served up, and didn't almost ruin the club as a result.

• Like 2

But also serious repercussions in the long term, part of which Lerner was to blame for.

No one really knows what Sherwood will be like in the transfer market but hopefully the scouting system we had in place under Lambert is still here.

I just hope that Lerner has learnt his lesson and supports Sherwood .

He supported MON, and look what that led to.

The best years I've had as a Villa fan.

Although enjoyable for a while, I find it impossible to reflect fondly on those years in retrospect given the fallout.

No one really knows what Sherwood will be like in the transfer market but hopefully the scouting system we had in place under Lambert is still here.

What scouting system? Lambert had his own scout for about half a season and Paddy Riley was hired by Fox this season. There was no scouting structure beyond that, although Fox seems to be addressing that amongst the overall expansion of club infrastructure.

Edited by Isa

Â